Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Dave the Gaffer said:
look at the breaking news bar!!!!

Puts it all in perspective doesnt it!

Soldier dies in Iraq

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Good point but it happened thousands of miles away didn't it, and it's a common occurrance...

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
So which mod moved this thread in the first place, and which one moved it back??

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Downloaded Penguin said:
So which mod moved this thread in the first place, and which one moved it back??

WITCH-HUNT!!!

BURN THEM :flameboun

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Wonder how many black people post on NSC.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
coventrygull said:
Good point. I would imagine most of Brighton's support is mainly white anglo saxon

Or "WASPS"...White Anglo Saxon Protestants!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Given the recent history she was always going to go - but you can't help feeling Emily, while a very annoying spoilt cow, probably isn't a racist and just had a 'Quentin Tarantino' moment when she thought white people could call black people niggers in the same way they do to each other. Obviously, the reality is that you can't do that, and especially not in this series.

But the context suggests it was stupid rather than nasty, and it wouldn't surprise me if she was less racist and had more black friends than many of those now castigating her.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Downloaded Penguin said:
Or "WASPS"...White Anglo Saxon Protestants!

That term is outdated. I doubt not even half of Brighton's supporters would consider themselves Protestant

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Downloaded Penguin said:
Wonder how many black people post on NSC.

dwayne does

:wave: :wave: :wave:

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
Nibble said:
The point is that it was illegal to be homosexual up until relatively recently and gay people are celebrating the fact that they are allowed to live their lives in safety without fear of imprisonment because of their sexuality.

Again, historicaly speaking black people have had their history quoshed by white people for thousands of years and are celebrating the fact that they are free to be proud of their culture and the colour of the skin.

The reason we don't have straight pride of is because we have been free to do as we please for years.

QUOTE]

I wish you would have a word with my missus then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here