Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breaking Big Brother News...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
BobbySmith said:
Dave do some work please and get a life ??

Where were you today ??, I was at SBR

covering DnB at CRC - still here.

may be a late one.

walking down from CRC to Old Street tube at 10 oclock is a real joy:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Off playing golf tomorrow, but will be lucky to be home by midnight

Spunk Bubble

Feb 21, 2007
The programme is shit and well past its sell-by-date. Plus Davina McCall really winds me up. Still do her from behind though !

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Looks like anyone who voted will get a refund if they desire

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
Woodchip said:
Having watched this I can see that it is clearly a scam by BB and CH4 to boost ratings from what's been a really dull BB. I wouldn't be surprised if Emily was a plant, as has been previously mentioned.

Having just watched the eviction, i think you may be right sir, that apalling acting gave it all away.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Oceanic said:
I take it this is the thread that got moved because of the word '******'?

Anyone watch Sky News, top DJ and record man, yes they are Black, they said there's nothing wrong with the wrod '******, it's just a word. makes you laugh, blackman says it's a word and it's ok :lolol:

it depends on the context

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Woodchip said:
Does that mean they'll refund all the cash they've made from the eviction calls?

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/nominations/index.html

This week's eviction vote has been cancelled due to Emily's removal from the Big Brother House. Channel 4 is making no profits from this year's Big Brother vote and as a result at least 10p from every 25p vote already received will be shared amongst this year's nominated charities: Crisis, Help the Hospices and Samaritans.

If you have already voted for either Emily or Shabnam prior to this week's vote being cancelled and would like the cost of your vote refunded you can write to Big Brother at the freepost address below, you do not need to put a stamp on the envelope. You will need to send a copy of your phone bill to verify the telephone number you voted from as well as your name and address. Once your vote(s) have been verified we will send you a cheque refunding you for the votes you cast.

Freepost RRHU-ZJCH-HLXZ
Channel Four Television
Big Brother 8 Vote Refund
124-126 Horseferry Road
LONDON
SW1P 2TX

so in a word no, cant see anyone bothering with that :lolol:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Some people vote dozens of times. Some people actually have enough time to redial over and over again...

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Im sorry but its a joke.

I dont watch BB but I tuned in to view it last night.

I believe Shabnam was up for eviction and its no shock she was the one making the most of it.

I hope she is voted out next and gets the booing she deserves for playing the race card when in truth it had nothing to do with her.
Also why did the other two who repeated the word ****** not get kicked out? Is it coz they is black? Course it is.

One rule for one and another for someone else.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Oceanic said:
I take it this is the thread that got moved because of the word '******'?

Anyone watch Sky News, top DJ and record man, yes they are Black, they said there's nothing wrong with the wrod '******, it's just a word. makes you laugh, blackman says it's a word and it's ok :lolol:

What an earth are you on about?!

Its an offensive word. Simple as that.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Kinky Gerbils said:
Im sorry but its a joke.

I dont watch BB but I tuned in to view it last night.

I believe Shabnam was up for eviction and its no shock she was the one making the most of it.

I hope she is voted out next and gets the booing she deserves for playing the race card when in truth it had nothing to do with her.
Also why did the other two who repeated the word ****** not get kicked out? Is it coz they is black? Course it is.

One rule for one and another for someone else.

annnnnddddddd....

The word was bought up subsequently only because Emily had said it. All this reverse discrimination, 'PC gone mad' shit just doesn't rub. She used a word she KNEW was unacceptable, a word that absolutely causes offense to many people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here