Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breaking Big Brother News...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Basically the BB organisers will be getting 1 or 2 guys in there pronto to "move things along swiftly".

I feel sorry for Emily. She will be labelled a racist and really cop it, when all she did was make a foolish misjudgement about using a word used frequently in black rap music by black people about other black people.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Pavilionaire said:
The show is seriously losing credibility.
Could you just run that by me one more time? ???

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It has credibility with the 4-5 million people who watch it, but whereas the Shilpa situation WAS racist this wasn't in the same league.

Even apart from that, there is too much f***ing about with the format and it feels a bit as though BB has an agenda on race / sexuality that they are forcing down the throats of viewers.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
RE: Gay Pride. It's NOT called Gay Pride anymore. It's merely called Pride. Do you research before you go off on one.

Re MOBO: Nobody is stopping anyone from organising a MOWO awards. In fact, isn't that just the Brits?

Fuckign idiots the lot of you, sometimes.

Albion Rob

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
RE: Gay Pride. It's NOT called Gay Pride anymore. It's merely called Pride. Do you research before you go off on one.

Re MOBO: Nobody is stopping anyone from organising a MOWO awards. In fact, isn't that just the Brits?

MAX, you're a credit to your race - the Human race.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
eviction is cancelled

Will C4 be refunding the costs to people who voted?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Woodchip said:
Didn't I post this question on the first page??

yes but everyone ignored you because you are GINGER

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
Anyone who voted are STUPID, so therefore dont deserve their money back

says her who spent a fortune voting on the Who wants to be a maria/Who wants to be a Joseph

:p :p :p :p :p

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
ChapmansThe Saviour said:

Right. And you are Mr f***ing intelligence are you?

I remember you trying to make out you knew what Slices meant not so long ago and coming out with some bullshit trying to make out you knew what you were talking about so lets not go on about other people being ill informed eh Chappers?:wave:

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Mrs Coach said:
The other thing I find odd is the MOBO awards (Music of Black Origin) - if caucasians were to do a MOWO award ceremony - it would be deemed racist? Odd.....

Very true I've said this a million times I have never understood it. Can someone please also enlighten me on what the fcuk "bollywood" is I heard all about this morning but have NEVER heard of it before.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Nibble said:
Right. And you are Mr f***ing intelligence are you?

I remember you trying to make out you knew what Slices meant not so long ago and coming out with some bullshit trying to make out you knew what you were talking about so lets not go on about other people being ill informed eh Chappers?:wave:

Errrrrrr, my definition of SLICE was exactly where it came from. It was going around the Whitehawk FC dressing Room and few years back and came from there.

And I'm merely making the point that it's NOT Gay Pride (which Mrs Coach said it was) anymore so what's the point of moaning.

Get off your high horse mate.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
If there were 2 black people in there and they had called each other a ******...would they be chucked out ?...i doubt it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here