Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BNP leader pelted with eggs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandyman

In London village.
Yes London is a wonderfull multi racial city wish I lived there

BBC NEWS | UK | 'Rise in attacks' on British Jews

Cov, do you really expect me to take the Far-Right's sudden concern for the Jewish community seriously?

I'm part-Jewish & live a few miles from Stamford Hill and would treat most statements from the CST with caution. It suits both ethnic cleansers and zionists to pretend that the Jewish community can not live safely in the UK. While it is probably true that there is a blip in anti-semitic incidents the real danger to the Jewish community remains with neo-nazis not with muslims.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Cov, do you really expect me to take the Far-Right's sudden concern for the Jewish community seriously?

I'm part-Jewish & live a few miles from Stamford Hill and would treat most statements from the CST with caution. It suits both ethnic cleansers and zionists to pretend that the Jewish community can not live safely in the UK. While it is probably true that there is a blip in anti-semitic incidents the real danger to the Jewish community remains with neo-nazis not with muslims.

I thought the link was from the BBC not the BNP. I know you are part Jewish. Thought you might find it interesting as you claimed that London was a diverse city hinting that everyone was having some kind of love in. So are you seriously saying that the "Zionist" are making it up.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You know you're on the right side when the opposition use the phrase do-GOODers as an insult.

Dandyman

In London village.
I thought the link was from the BBC not the BNP. I know you are part Jewish. Thought you might find it interesting as you claimed that London was a diverse city hinting that everyone was having some kind of love in. So are you seriously saying that the "Zionist" are making it up.

London is a diverse city and while I'm not naive enough to think there are no tensions or issues that arise from that it seems to work rather more successfully than the apocalyptic predictions of those who seem to think the Turner Diaries are suddenly going to come to life.

Anti-semitic incidents clearly do happen and they should be responded to but I'm not going to start booking a ticket to Eretz Yisrael just yet.

You may want to note the part of the article which reads "Last month, prominent British Muslim scholars and progressive thinkers denounced the attacks, saying British Jews "should not be held responsible" for Israel's actions in Gaza. "

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
The link quotes the CST. London is a diverse city and while I'm not naive enough to think there are no tensions or issues that arise from that it seems to work rather more successfully than the apocalyptic predictions of those who seem to think the Turner Diaries are suddenly going to come to life.

Anti-semitic incidents clearly do happen and they should be responded to but I'm not going to start booking a ticket to Eretz Yisrael just yet.

You might be surprised I have never read the Turner Diaries. The Camp of the Saints was a good read though

I noted the response of the Muslim scholars.

Dandyman

In London village.
as ive asked before ,why do so many people dislike the jews ?

Very few people dislike Jews. In my experience it's normally social inadequates with personality disorders and poor dress sense.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Very few people dislike Jews. In my experience it's normally social inadequates with personality disorders and poor dress sense.

If you dropped the poor dress sense bit you could be describing the gayers!

Dandyman

In London village.
you would say that Dandyman,that doesn't explain historical facts over the centuries

I forgot to say anti-semites also tend to dribble and smell of wee.

Dandyman

In London village.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
I think the BNP have a preference for egg whites. I guess nobody shouted 'duck! egg!'.

I understand Nick Griffin became involved in the far right at the age of 15 when his father took him to National Front meetings. Nick had nothing better to do especially when he realised it would be a long time until he would ever get...laid.

Griffin left the National Front in 1989 and...hatched... a plan to form International Third Position (ITP), a neo-fascist organisation formed by the breakaway faction of neofacist British National Front.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
What he's basically saying is that is a close call which is more contemptible - the voluble racists like Griffin, or the far-right types that are a bit cleverer than that.

Step forward John Gaunt. His column in the Sun today is astonishingly slamming Griffin and the BNP. This from a man who has peddled more prejudice, bigotry and hatred towards immigrants and other minorities than all of the BNP combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here