Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BNP leader pelted with eggs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Before anyone points out that Heskey is not an immigrant, his father is and Griffin is on record as saying that families and children of immigrants are to return with their parents.

From the same page, this also worries me:
We will abolish the ‘positive discrimination’ schemes that have made white Britons second-class citizens.

As far as I'm aware there are no substantive schemes that deliberately discriminate against whites. You could argue housing but that is based on need not race and unfortunately for white Brits (and also black west indian Brits), we tend to be dysfunctional family-wise whereas other races such as Indians are much more family-oriented. What do you do? Single white mother or family of five of Bangladeshi descent? Both are entitled to housing (important point here, both EQUALLY entitled to housing) but it makes sense that the need for bigger accommodation lies with the family.

What the BNP actually mean then, but don't say, is that there would be positive discrimination in favour of whites.

So, seems to me anyway, that non-whites are not allowed to join the ruling party and join in the decision making process and would be discriminated against on important issues like housing, probably education too, probably healthcare too.

That's apartheid isn't it?

EDIT - I'm willing to be shot down on my post here. It's just me reading and interpreting but would be interested to have a debate with someone who voted BNP who says I'm wrong and why. Let's get it all out in the open and have a grown up debate.

Last edited:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Before anyone points out that Heskey is not an immigrant, his father is and Griffin is on record as saying that families and children of immigrants are to return with their parents.

From the same page, this also worries me:
We will abolish the ‘positive discrimination’ schemes that have made white Britons second-class citizens.

As far as I'm aware there are no substantive schemes that make white Britons second-class citizens. You could argue housing but that is based on need not race and unfortunately for white Brits (and also black west indian Brits), we tend to be dysfunctional family-wise whereas other races such as Indians are much more family-oriented. What do you do? Single white mother or family of five of Bangladeshi descent? Both are entitled to housing (important point here, both EQUALLY entitled to housing) but it makes sense that the need for bigger accommodation lies with the family.

What the BNP actually mean then, but don't say, is that there would be positive discrimination in favour of whites.

So, seems to me anyway, that non-whites are not allowed to join the ruling party and join in the decision making process and would be discriminated against on important issues like housing, probably education too, probably healthcare too.

That's apartheid isn't it?

There may not be positive discrimination but the supposedly hard line 'one offer only' housing policy to Bangladeshi immigrants in Tower Hamlets led directly to the election of Derek Beackon as no one consulted the residents of the Barkantine Estate they all moved to. Perhaps we should just accept that established communities in difficult to let estates deserve to get f***ed over because someone decided to up sticks and move to the other side of the world because they fancied it, or we dont. Its our call, but one that explains the near million vote for the BNP.

Britain has always been for the most part been an I'm Alright Jack society. Dont complain when people dont like it from time to time. They have a point.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
There may not be positive discrimination but the supposedly hard line 'one offer only' housing policy to Bangladeshi immigrants in Tower Hamlets led directly to the election of Derek Beackon as no one consulted the residents of the Barkantine Estate they all moved to. Perhaps we should just accept that established communities in difficult to let estates deserve to get f***ed over because someone decided to up sticks and move to the other side of the world because they fancied it, or we dont. Its our call, but one that explains the near million vote for the BNP.

Britain has always been for the most part been an I'm Alright Jack society. Dont complain when people dont like it from time to time. They have a point.

Therein lies the rub though, Spanish. The problem isn't housing but poor communities being swamped with immigration that we, in our comfy middle-class lives don't want living on our doorstep.

The enemy isn't the immigrants. They're a symptom. The enemy is liberal NIMBYism. That's what Labour and to a lesser degree the Tories just don't get.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Therein lies the rub though, Spanish. The problem isn't housing but poor communities being swamped with immigration that we, in our comfy middle-class lives don't want living on our doorstep.

The enemy isn't the immigrants. They're a symptom. The enemy is liberal NIMBYism. That's what Labour and to a lesser degree the Tories just don't get.

Spot on mate.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
not being funny mate but your circumstances would be borderline impossible now. As far as I am aware adoption agencies or social services need to match ethnicity with the adoptive parents, in many cases this comes down to pure skin tone. I can name examples of mixed race couples I know that have adopted that have basically had to wait for someone to match the colour chart, even before cultural background is bought into the equation.

In London you cannot move for adverts crying out for black/afro carribean adoptive parents. White people basically cannot adopt British born non white children any more. Someone obviously thinks this is a good idea. I can see the logic, if I was blinded by multiculturalism rather than basic human love.

That runs completely contrary to many instances I have witnessed.

My partner runs her own school, and there are and have been many cases of adopted children at the school living with their new parents who are not of the same ethnic background.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
That runs completely contrary to many instances I have witnessed.

My partner runs her own school, and there are and have been many cases of adopted children at the school living with their new parents who are not of the same ethnic background.

OK mate, you come back to me with local council adoption policies and we will talk further. I am not making this up for some racist agenda.

Where is your partners school that she 'runs'?

Does she run the adoption unit for a local authority? Not the same thing is it? Do you or your remarkably well informed partner know policy for every county council or local authority?

Come back on a yes on all of these and we will talk further.

I am not making this up this is fact. You and your Mrs are white? try to adopt a black baby in Lewisham. Go on. I will give a grand to the charity of your choice if you get a first interview.

Don't waste my time with all this "my Mrs runs a school" bollocks. You are making yourself sound a c unt.

Last edited:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia

While i agree with the general thrust of this, I don't think you can lay the problem at the door of "liberals".

Housing policy in this country has always been about keeping the poor away from the well off. This happens regardless of the politicians in charge only the justifications of it change. What is needed is a better mixing of social and private housing.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
This is lifted straight from the BNP website:

On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years.

To ensure that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question.

http://bnp.org.uk/policies/immigration/

My highlighting but it's there, plain to see. Seems pretty clear to me that non-whites are not welcome.

I am sorry that I have not been here to join in the debate. Just finished a 14 hour shift. I would just like to point out buzzer that Voluntary resettlement programme is already in place.

The BNP do not want an all white Britain. The modern BNP does not claim that. How can you explain the fact that people from ethnic minorities have voted for them.

Higham Seagull Army

May 5, 2008
northants
I am sorry that I have not been here to join in the debate. Just finished a 14 hour shift. I would just like to point out buzzer that Voluntary resettlement programme is already in place.

The BNP do not want an all white Britain. The modern BNP does not claim that. How can you explain the fact that people from ethnic minorities have voted for them.

So why do they have a whites only membership policy ?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
regardless of the politicians in charge only the justifications of it change. What is needed is a better mixing of social and private housing.

yeah in your street for starters. When you have vietnamese weed factories gettimg turned over by the old bill at 2am, albanians knifing each other to death, and 'home grown rudies' firing guns at each other so your kids at 11 have to be ushered home by teachers 100 yards because of shootings, come back to me on this. All this within 100 yards of my front door in the last 6 months.

When your 11 year old kid comes in (like happened to me 2 months ago) and says

"I had to walk home"

"why"

"because we had to get off the bus"

"did it break down?"

"no someone got shot on it"

then enter the argument.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
yeah in your street for starters. When you have vietnamese weed factories gettimg turned over by the old bill at 2am, albanians knifing each other to death, and 'home grown rudies' firing guns at each other so your kids at 11 have to be ushered home by teachers 100 yards because of shootings, come back to me on this. All this within 100 yards of my front door in the last 6 months.

When your 11 year old kid comes in (like happened to me 2 months ago) and says

"I had to walk home"

"why"

"because we had to get off the bus"

"did it break down?"

"no someone got shot on it"

then enter the argument.

So I can't offer an opinion because you don't know where I live or where i have lived.:wozza:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
So I can't offer an opinion because you don't know where I live or where i have lived.:wozza:

you can offer all the opinions you like mate please join in. It will add even more weight to your arguments if you have 11 year olds in your househld who have seen shootings on buses at half past three in the afternoon in front of children and think thats f***ing normal.

Like I say, pitch in on this one or clear out.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west

Putting it simply they seem to want to stem the tide of immigrants entering the UK, whether they be economic, asylum seekers or illegals...most of whom don't have white skin...they would also like to repatriate anyone who doesn't come from here originally (plus in many cases their offspring)...who is going to be left, that is what I want to know...the orignal inhabitants of England buggered off to the area now known as Wales, driven out by the immigrants from whom the majority of us are descended...where would it end...involuntary repatriation for the Welsh?

Higham Seagull Army

May 5, 2008
northants
Putting it simply they seem to want to stem the tide of immigrants entering the UK, whether they be economic, asylum seekers or illegals...most of whom don't have white skin...they would also like to repatriate anyone who doesn't come from here originally (plus in many cases their offspring)...who is going to be left, that is what I want to know...the orignal inhabitants of England buggered off to the area now known as Wales, driven out by the immigrants from whom the majority of us are descended...where would it end...involuntary repatriation for the Welsh?

:laugh: good point we are after all an immigrant nation, and all the better for it.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
you can offer all the opinions you like mate please join in. It will add even more weight to your arguments if you have 11 year olds in your househld who have seen shootings on buses at half past three in the afternoon in front of children and think thats f***ing normal.

Like I say, pitch in on this one or clear out.

I saw somene killed in a tube station. Is that qualification enough?

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire

Thats absolute rot and you know it. Well I know it because I have actually read their immigration policy

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Thats absolute rot and you know it. Well I know it because I have actually read their immigration policy

Can you explain their immigration policy, for the benefit of those who haven't taken the time to read it...just so we know where we fit into it and whether we should prepare to see vast chunks of our friends and family booted out if they ever got into power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here