Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BNP leader pelted with eggs..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2008
the BNP will shape the way the other partys deal with immigrants believe me , lets open the door and send the illegals packing with a jolly big :bigwave:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
the BNP will shape the way the other partys deal with immigrants believe me , lets open the door and send the illegals packing with a jolly big :bigwave:

The thing is, if that was the basic policy - claiming that were a lot of illegal immigrants roaming Britain that had bypassed the proper channels, and promising to rectify it - that on its own is fair enough. It might not be true, and even if it was you might not agree with the policy, but its not racist.

But that's not what the BNP represent.

Where I would agree with you is that the other parties' failure to fully deal with some immigration issues has played into the BNP's hands.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
This thread is getting ridiculous... try this for size. (This is all completely truthful by the way)

I was adopted by my parents when I was a very wee baby..

Both of my parents are white and so I have been raised essentially as a white, british person... I just happen to have brown skin..

But because the BNP are all mindless, racist wankers, I could not be a member of their party even if I shared every single one of their twisted values and beliefs, just because of the colour of my skin... Regardless of circumstance. If I got every bloody relative I have in one room, you wouldn't find one non-white person except me... but I still couldn't be in their gang because my tan is too good.

I would gladly tell anyone who votes for them that they are a moron on that basis alone.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This thread is getting ridiculous... try this for size. (This is all completely truthful by the way)

Both of my parents are white and so I have been raised essentially as a white, british person... I just happen to have brown skin..

But because the BNP are all mindless, racist wankers, I could not be a member of their party even if I shared every single one of their twisted values and beliefs, just because of the colour of my skin... Regardless of circumstance. If I got every bloody relative I have in one room, you wouldn't find one non-white person except me... but I still couldn't be in their gang because my tan is too good.

I would gladly tell anyone who votes for them that they are a moron on that basis alone.

I bet 1 QUADRILLION pounds not a single BNP supporter on here will be able to justify this. Because it is unjustifiable.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

hating someone for their skin colour is wrong and stupid, i'm quite sure you're clever enough to let racist comments not affect you.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
*Complete silence, as expected*

Nice one BNP. Not racist at all...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
This is what upsets me about the BNP voters and I really mean upset too. The BNP are not just banging on about immigrants, illegal or economic or whatever. They're very upfront about wanting all non-whites out.

We've got black and Asians that have lived here for decades. In the case of tiger bay and toxteth, centuries. They are as British as me. No question.

The people who voted BNP can't pretend they weren't aware of this policy. It's the main platform of their manifesto. By all means protest about what you consider are being ignored but understand what making the BNP credible really means.

One things for sure. I'm leaving Britain if they get in.

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
This is what upsets me about the BNP voters and I really mean upset too. The BNP are not just banging on about immigrants, illegal or economic or whatever. They're very upfront about wanting all non-whites out.

We've got black and Asians that have lived here for decades. In the case of tiger bay and toxteth, centuries. They are as British as me. No question.

The people who voted BNP can't pretend they weren't aware of this policy. It's the main platform of their manifesto. By all means protest about what you consider are being ignored but understand what making the BNP credible really means.

Dont get upset Buzzer the weekend is here. Cheer up.

Jan 30, 2008

i think thats a bit over the top, its ethnic cleansing ???

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004

Not over the top at all. I totally agree.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004

That sums it up in a nutshell. Unbelievable.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
i think thats a bit over the top, its ethnic cleansing ???

Sorry Das. Long week and my brain is frazzled. Not really understanding what you're getting at.

Whilst you're here can I ask you a genuine question?

Like you, I'm a patriotic Englishman. Take the 5-1 beating of Germany. Absolute heaven. How do you reconcile the joy of that with saying to Emile Heskey, a Leicester born Englishman who's proud to represent his country that he's no longer English in your eyes and ought to move to a country that isn't his home?

I do understand what you've been banging on about with northern cities ghetto-ised and the culture being forced on the native population but what the BNP want is (seems to me) a whites only Britain.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Seriously, BNP supporters...you are being challenged here on one of your absolute key policies.

Nothing? So we can assume that it's all bollocks then?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
:tosser:

tumbleweed.jpg

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
This is lifted straight from the BNP website:

On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years.

To ensure that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question.

http://bnp.org.uk/policies/immigration/

My highlighting but it's there, plain to see. Seems pretty clear to me that non-whites are not welcome.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

not being funny mate but your circumstances would be borderline impossible now. As far as I am aware adoption agencies or social services need to match ethnicity with the adoptive parents, in many cases this comes down to pure skin tone. I can name examples of mixed race couples I know that have adopted that have basically had to wait for someone to match the colour chart, even before cultural background is bought into the equation.

In London you cannot move for adverts crying out for black/afro carribean adoptive parents. White people basically cannot adopt British born non white children any more. Someone obviously thinks this is a good idea. I can see the logic, if I was blinded by multiculturalism rather than basic human love.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

Very good post Buzzer and very true. My view being that the people (non white) I associate with either through being direct family, or friends, are as British as most of the multicultural cheerleaders from monocultural areas. They would laugh their heads off on most of what is written here though, that is the point. Aw the poor little pickininnies they need saving from the bad white man. How can we help lets set up mentoring schemes.

When most people on here's experience of London is a pint in the Market Porter before the train home, thats what makes me laugh. The fact is everyone in London is struggling with whats happened the last 15 years or so, unless they live in a bubble and dont engage in their community. But what is most needed is people from Hurstpierpoint telling them about the Emperors New Clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here