Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BNP leader pelted with eggs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I saw somene killed in a tube station. Is that qualification enough?

Nope, it has to be in the exact set of circumstances originally stated. School bus, 11 year old kid, 3 in the afternoon, otherwise any comment you make is invalid.

Sorry, move along to another thread where you can perhaps match a different incredibly precise set of circumstances.

Higham Seagull Army

May 5, 2008
northants
If i was ( ethnic) then i would apply for bnp membership , when refused on grounds of skin colour i would claim discrimination on grounds of well ......discrimination , i think there are laws about that.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I saw somene killed in a tube station. Is that qualification enough?

No. in a nutshell. You are an adult. So you think that children in the capital city of your country should accept that people get shot on buses as a fact of life?

Did you really see that or is this a bit of bullshit? Either way if you excuse for a minute British children having to live like that, then you have a serious problem.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
OK mate, you come back to me with local council adoption policies and we will talk further. I am not making this up for some racist agenda.

Where is your partners school that she 'runs'?

Does she run the adoption unit for a local authority? Not the same thing is it? Do you or your remarkably well informed partner know policy for every county council or local authority?

Come back on a yes on all of these and we will talk further.

I am not making this up this is fact. You and your Mrs are white? try to adopt a black baby in Lewisham. Go on. I will give a grand to the charity of your choice if you get a first interview.

Don't waste my time with all this "my Mrs runs a school" bollocks. You are making yourself sound a c unt.

Jesus, we are sensitive to someone challenging your well-informed views. For a start, the tone of your reply is ridiculous, overly hostile and misguided.

Secondly, my partner set up and has run her own school since 1985 for children aged 2-9, not that I need to justify that to you. But it does make you completely wrong on that score. Thirdly, she sits on various committees and has close liaison with all aspects of children, families and adoption authorities, as well as social services, and is highly respected within the city on these matters.

And no, I'm not waking her up now to counter your 'who sounds a cunt?' debate.

Thirdly, she speaks as she finds. We're not talking about with Lewisham, we're talking about Brighton. Just as one small, but no uncommon example, in Brighton, Catalan and Irish parents adopted a baby from Mozambique, and have enrolled her at the school, and she is doing brilliantly well. Again, not that it's your business.

Call me a cunt if it makes you feel better, but don't do it on the back of your wrong facts about my partner and her school.

Unless, of course, you know my missus better than me and you can tell me what she does with her time...?

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
No. in a nutshell. You are an adult. So you think that children in the capital city of your country should accept that people get shot on buses as a fact of life?

Did you really see that or is this a bit of bullshit? Either way if you excuse for a minute British children having to live like that, then you have a serious problem.
How dare you accuse me of lying you piece of shit. I can still see that young lad lying there, and i can also remember the faces of the other passengers on the platform, some of whom were schoolkids, so don't lecture me on when i can or can't enter into the debate.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I've lived in London for years and unfortunately don't tend to have the apocalyptic vision of the place as described on here.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
How dare you accuse me of lying you piece of shit. I can still see that young lad lying there, and i can also remember the faces of the other passengers on the platform, some of whom were schoolkids, so don't lecture me on when i can or can't enter into the debate.

Don't worry, mate. He's just accused me of lying too.

He's behaving like a prat, using the scattergun approach long enough, and he's hoping something will stick.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Jesus, we are sensitive to someone challenging your well-informed views. For a start, the tone of your reply is ridiculous, overly hostile and misguided.

Secondly, my partner set up and has run her own school since 1985 for children aged 2-9, not that I need to justify that to you. But it does make you completely wrong on that score. Thirdly, she sits on various committees and has close liaison with all aspects of children, families and adoption authorities, as well as social services, and is highly respected within the city on these matters.

And no, I'm not waking her up now to counter your 'who sounds a cunt?' debate.

Thirdly, she speaks as she finds. We're not talking about with Lewisham, we're talking about Brighton. Just as one small, but no uncommon example, in Brighton, Catalan and Irish parents adopted a baby from Mozambique, and have enrolled her at the school, and she is doing brilliantly well. Again, not that it's your business.

Call me a cunt if it makes you feel better, but don't do it on the back of your wrong facts about my partner and her school.

Unless, of course, you know my missus better than me and you can tell me what she does with her time...?

You dont answer any of my questions comic book guy.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

Call me a piece of shit to my face you c unt. pm me.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Go to their website its all there

Thank you for the link, I had a quick look at it...made interesting reading, not least the heading:

Given current demographic trends, we, the indigenous British people, will become an ethnic minority in our own country well within sixty years - and most likely sooner.

That is hilarious, refer to my original post, the indigenous British people now live in places like Wales...having been driven out by our ancestors, they are not an ethnic minority, they aren't here any more.

...I then read down the page and it descended into trying to shock people into adopting some sort of xenophobic behaviour towards immigration that befits only the most isolationist countries on Earth, places like North Korea, Myanmar and Cuba. That is hardly progress is it, although it could be argued that it will return us to the conditions that the original British had to endure...the middle ages!

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Are you threatening me now. You are unbelievable.

In the words of EMF.

I am a piece of shit apparently. I like a row but Simon the IT Guy from The Office, and you, seem to want to dish it out but not back it up. Its all fair on here, but you started crying your eyes out the other day as I upset you. Sort yourself out.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Thank you for the link, I had a quick look at it...made interesting reading, not least the heading:

Given current demographic trends, we, the indigenous British people, will become an ethnic minority in our own country well within sixty years - and most likely sooner.

That is hilarious, refer to my original post, the indigenous British people now live in places like Wales...having been driven out by our ancestors, they are not an ethnic minority, they aren't here any more.

...I then read down the page and it descended into trying to shock people into adopting some sort of xenophobic behaviour towards immigration that befits only the most isolationist countries on Earth, places like North Korea, Myanmar and Cuba. That is hardly progress is it, although it could be argued that it will return us to the conditions that the original British had to endure...the middle ages!

I think that some researchers would disagree with you as to everyone f***ing off to Wales

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I don't, as a general rule, bow down to the wishes of cowardly liars.

So why don't you try answering your own question? You seem perfectly conversant with adoption policies across the UK. Go on - enlighten us.

Have you not get any dull unimaginitive over priced t shirts to sell fatty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here