Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BNP leader pelted with eggs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Oh dear.

You don't know what my missus does for a living, and now you don't know what I do for a living. I'd stop it if I were you, it's becoming embarrassing and pathetic in equal measure for you.

You keep banging on about what your mrs does not me. She runs a school apparently doesnt she? Have you mentioned that?

Bore off you nerd.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
You keep banging on about what your mrs does not me. She runs a school apparently doesnt she? Have you mentioned that?

Bore off you nerd.

No apparently about it.

So let's re-cap. You're calling people on here liars on the back of your own ignorance, you think you know about various councils' adoption policies (course you do), you don't know what you're talking about when you think you do, and making yourself sound an idiot doing so, you're threatening people on here while sounding like a bit of an effeminate coward, and this is all within the last hour. If if wasn't so pathetic it would be hilarious.

Even by the most charitable standards, you're behaving like a complete twat tonight. Well done.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
No apparently about it.

So let's re-cap. You're calling people on here liars on the back of your own ignorance, you think you know about various councils' adoption policies (course you do), you don't know what you're talking about when you think you do, and making yourself sound an idiot doing so, you're threatening people on here while sounding like a bit of an effeminate coward, and this is all within the last hour. If if wasn't so pathetic it would be hilarious.

Even by the most charitable standards, you're behaving like a complete twat tonight. Well done.

No fair one mate you are right. I am out of my depth locking horns with some wierdo busybody nerd whos mrs is a teacher so he knows everything. I will fall on my sword, while you bore your wife to death relaying articles from Mojo to her about the history of getting Rattle and Hum out and when sta prest are coming back in fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here