Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BNP leader pelted with eggs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
While "red lining" clealry goes on by estate agents, I'm not aware of ethnic cleansing being carried out by minority groups and I've spend the majority of my adult life in probably the most diverse and multi-thnic city in Europe.
QUOTE]

Take a look at these two YouTube videos. One deals with "Ethnic cleansing" in Luton and the other on the joys of multi-culturism in London.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

If this doesn't show just look for "Ethnic cleansing in Bury park"

YouTube - Can Britain Survive Multiculturalism?

This is a CBC News story. It appears to have been uploaded by someone with a dubious neo-nazi signature, whose politics I abhor as much as anyone else on here, but that doesn't mean the news story itself isn't relevant.

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
While "red lining" clealry goes on by estate agents, I'm not aware of ethnic cleansing being carried out by minority groups and I've spend the majority of my adult life in probably the most diverse and multi-thnic city in Europe.
QUOTE]

Take a look at these two YouTube videos. One deals with "Ethnic cleansing" in Luton and the other on the joys of multi-culturism in London.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

YouTube - Can Britain Survive Multiculturalism?

Reverting to type I see, didn't take you long. Looks my assumption was bang on.

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
Reverting to type I see, didn't take you long. Looks my assumption was bang on.

As one video deals with appalling discrimination against black and white people in Luton and the second with the worse aspects of Islam including the acceptance of Sharia law and how that will impinge on female muslims' rights in London in part, I don't think you are correct at all.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
As one video deals with appalling discrimination against black and white people in Luton and the second with the worse aspects of Islam including the acceptance of Sharia law and how that will impinge on female muslims' rights in London in part, I don't think you are correct at all.

Oh I see you're now a feminist and a part time spokesman for the Afro Carribean community.

My apologies.

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
Oh I see you're now a feminist and a part time spokesman for the Afro Carribean community.

My apologies.

I consider it outrageous that black and white people are being forced out of their homes by Muslim extremists in Luton and other towns and that many Muslim girls are being murdered and treated like medieval chattels within our own supposedly civilised country. Don't you?

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
I consider it outrageous that black and white people are being forced out of their homes by Muslim extremists in Luton and other towns and that many Muslim girls are being murdered and treated like medieval chattels within our own supposedly civilised country. Don't you?

Did you eat a copy of the Daily Mail this morning?

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire

As for the BNP's "policies" - withdrawl from the EU, "repatriation" of key workers, an anti-working class criminal justice system, an isolationist foreign policy - fine if Enver Hoxha is a role model not much use if you want a prosperous and vibrant UK.

Yes London is a wonderfull multi racial city wish I lived there

BBC NEWS | UK | 'Rise in attacks' on British Jews

Huple

Unregistered
May 28, 2008
Standish Sanatarium
You couldn`t make it up could you

<< report 07.15 THENEWS .. com online >>
Graham O`Neary, one of the organisers of Unite Against Fascism who were responsible for the throwing of eggs at BNP leader Nick Griffin earlier this week has been invited to tender his resignation after reports that the eggs he threw were not free range but from a local supermarket who had not signed up to the 2009 European battery hen act.
Green MEP Katherine Lucas and the parties spokesperson on animal issues said that the announcement was ''A victory for animal welfare campaigners and a testament to the strength of the new waves of thought that were sweeping through the consumers wishes in the last few years.'' She went on to say that though she disagreed with all the BNP`s policies and saw them as a racist organisation she still could not condone the throwing of non free range eggs.
Unite Against Fascism has a clear policy on factory farming and this will come as a bitter blow to Mr O`Neary who had only recently been criticised by fellow members for refusing to wear his sandals at meetings and rallies.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Graham O`Neary, one of the organisers of Unite Against Fascism who were responsible for the throwing of eggs at BNP leader Nick Griffin earlier this week has been invited to tender his resignation after reports that the eggs he threw were not free range but from a local supermarket who had not signed up to the 2009 European battery hen act.
Green MEP Katherine Lucas and the parties spokesperson on animal issues said that the announcement was ''A victory for animal welfare campaigners and a testament to the strength of the new waves of thought that were sweeping through the consumers wishes in the last few years.'' She went on to say that though she disagreed with all the BNP`s policies and saw them as a racist organisation she still could not condone the throwing of non free range eggs.
Unite Against Fascism has a clear policy on factory farming and this will come as a bitter blow to Mr O`Neary who had only recently been criticised by fellow members for refusing to wear his sandals at meetings and rallies.

Someone did.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
And why do you presume I'm a supporter of the "far right" because I inserted the changes I did. It works both ways you know. Stereotyping and making assumptions.:glare:

By the way should NSC become an afternoon club for the right on PC brigade either? I am of the opinion that all Albion fans should be welcome to contribute.

:lolol: I love this phrase. It has absolutely no meaning, yet there it is again.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Oh dear.

Is she related to Caroline Lucas, the other Green MEP, I wonder?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I'm never quite sure what the phrase 'do-gooder' means, or why it has become almost a term of abuse.

What, I do know, though, is that if I had to choose, I'd rather be that than a filthy, Nazi racist who blames others for all their psychological problems, personality defects and life underachievement.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'm never quite sure what the phrase 'do-gooder' means, or why it has become almost a term of abuse.

What, I do know, though, is that if I had to choose, I'd rather be that than a filthy, Nazi racist who blames others for all their psychological problems, personality defects and life underachievement.

I`m with the do-gooders if thats the only choice we have. Though I do have psychological problems to lay at someone`s door.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire

:wave:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If you think of 'Patronising do-gooders' it may help explain what some people mean by the phrase.

Nah......... Patronising know alls. Now there are a few of them on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here