Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BNP leader pelted with eggs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan 30, 2008
Das Reich you BELL. Whether the Final Solution was to send all the Jews to Madagascar or not the Nazis still murderded millions of Jews/Slavs/Gypsies when they realised it wasn't a go-er now run along as stop denying the holocaust please.
have i denied anything , i dont think so , a BELL ? YEAH RIGHT :rolleyes:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Was a bit of a stupid statement though.

You know as well as I do there have been a number of incidents (and convictions) involving violence and BNP members and officials.

I don't need to list them, they are there. And of course, examples of violence involving far left groups exist.

But for him to suggest that members of the BNP have only been accused of thuggery and "when have you seen them throwing eggs..."

.. well you've got to laugh havent you ?

I did.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Because of our party's unfortunate past, let us be quite clear: the Holocaust is a bald historical fact, the denial of whose existence belongs in the same lunatic-fringe category as those who think the moon landings were faked.

What we must deny, is not that it happened, but that it somehow proves we must all embrace multicultural liberalism because anyone who doesn't is somehow a ‘Nazi’. The exploitation of this genocidal tragedy by power-hungry liberals trying to morally bully the rest of us is the real scandal today.

Nick Griffin

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Was a bit of a stupid statement though.

You know as well as I do there have been a number of incidents (and convictions) involving violence and BNP members and officials.

I don't need to list them, they are there. And of course, examples of violence involving far left groups exist.

But for him to suggest that members of the BNP have only been accused of thuggery and "when have you seen them throwing eggs..."

.. well you've got to laugh havent you ?

I did.

I could see the big Grin on Griffin's face as he knew how bad those twats looked

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Because of our party's unfortunate past, let us be quite clear: the Holocaust is a bald historical fact, the denial of whose existence belongs in the same lunatic-fringe category as those who think the moon landings were faked.

What we must deny, is not that it happened, but that it somehow proves we must all embrace multicultural liberalism because anyone who doesn't is somehow a ‘Nazi’. The exploitation of this genocidal tragedy by power-hungry liberals trying to morally bully the rest of us is the real scandal today.

Nick Griffin

Power hungry liberals :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
See above.

Since when did you decide that I was a BNP supporter ? As I'm Jewish on my mother's side it's none too likely. The point is that the people who throw eggs because they don't like what the BNP stand for are just about as pathetic. It would make far more sense to ignore the BNP rather than put them in the public eye.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004

Nick Griffin

"Holohoax".

In 1998 Nick Griffin said, "I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that 6 million Jews were gassed and cremated and turned into lampshades. Orthodox opinion also also once held that the Earth was flat... I have reached the conclusion that the "extermination" tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter witch-hysteria."

Nick Griffin

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
"Holohoax".

In 1998 Nick Griffin said, "I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that 6 million Jews were gassed and cremated and turned into lampshades. Orthodox opinion also also once held that the Earth was flat... I have reached the conclusion that the "extermination" tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter witch-hysteria."

Nick Griffin

Yes this has been posted on here how many times:shrug: I just thought I would post something a bit more recent

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Yes this has been posted on here how many times:shrug: I just thought I would post something a bit more recent

It doesn't matter how f***ing 'recent' it may be. The facts remain he is a PROVEN holcaust denier.

There is no 'debate' and nothing to debate about.

Dandyman

In London village.
Yes you can. One engages in debate. The other does not. Its quite simple really

Debate? Makes a change from bombing Soho pubs or beating up Asian grannies, I suppose.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Nick Griffin

You see there is a very simply reason why people draw links between the BNP and the Nazis. Nothing to do with that being used as a generic term of abuse for anyone on the right and everything to do with the BNP (in the past if you like) being obsessed with all things Jewish.

Oh I here you cry, "that is sooooo 1990s", but let's be a little bit more honest and admit the BNP themselves are responsible for that association and not some egg throwing militants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here