Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BNP leader pelted with eggs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Damnit! I had all these egg-based puns ready to go and you've all poached them!

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Mmm hypocrisy, you certainly couldn't accuse the BNP of that could. Based it's existence on hate, now throwing a strop because someone threw an egg at their leader.
A leader who denied the holocaust. So the saviours of Britain are people who think, throwing an egg something that happens at the end of every school year is a more serious offence than holocaust denial. Or spreading hatred of homosexuals or immigrants based on made up statistics. Now that's a some moral code, i'd really hate Europe to deprieve us off

I think you are missing the point. UAF is funded by the Labour party and Trade Unions. So because of this it amounts to political intimadation of a rival political party. You really can't have that in a democracy can you. Unless your fond of the Zimbabwe system.

It was a spectacular own goal by UAF. What they wanted was Griffin and his security to turn round and attack them. Then they could of claimed they were Nazi thugs. Hence their claims that 2 of their comrades were run over by the BNP car. Personaly I think its legal to drive over shit in the road is it not.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I think you are missing the point. UAF is funded by the Labour party and Trade Unions. So because of this it amounts to political intimadation of a rival political party. You really can't have that in a democracy can you. Unless your fond of the Zimbabwe system.

It was a spectacular own goal by UAF. What they wanted was Griffin and his security to turn round and attack them. Then they could of claimed they were Nazi thugs. Hence their claims that 2 of their comrades were run over by the BNP car. Personaly I think its legal to drive over shit in the road is it not.

Holocaust denier v Egg thrower, explain how the egg thrower is the one that pissed you off more

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Call him a holocaust denier by all means. Thats your democratic right. Chucking an egg to win an argument. Pathetic really isn't it

I don't think the egg was being thrown to "win an argument" it was more an expression of how angry they are with the guy/party

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
I don't think the egg was being thrown to "win an argument" it was more an expression of how angry they are with the guy/party

They are angry like spoilt children. The BNP got in because in a democracy the voters voted for them. If UAF have got a problem with that. Go away form your own party or get out and work for the Labour party. Hold demos etc. Throwing eggs at an elected individual is really pathetic

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Call him a holocaust denier by all means. Thats your democratic right. Chucking an egg to win an argument. Pathetic really isn't it

The egg-throwing has nothing to do with democracy.

I asked you how someone who threw an egg can annoy you more than someone who denied the holocaust, and uses made-up or hugely unreliable statistics to incite fear and hatred

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
The egg-throwing has nothing to do with democracy.

I asked you how someone who threw an egg can annoy you more than someone who denied the holocaust, and uses made-up or hugely unreliable statistics to incite fear and hatred

The person that threw the egg annoys me more because they are not entering into a debate. They are just using violence to try to win an argument and its also counter productive.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Surely the egg thrower should throw them at the people who VOTED him in? Its their fault not his.

And no Im not a BNP supporter.

Last edited:

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
The person that threw the egg annoys me more because they are not entering into a debate. They are just using violence to try to win an argument and its also counter productive.

Are you then 'debating' that the holocaust ever happened?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I saw the news last night and the upshot was Nick Griffin and the BNP got more publicity, and I'm sure Nick Griffin thought most of it was good.

The Tommy Boyd interview was interesting. You have to engage with the BNP and win the debate. Too many people have voted for them to ignore them and hope they go away. The UAF came across as shit in that interview.

Dandyman

In London village.
Coming to a dictionary near you...

Next to the word hypocrite will be a picture of Che Guevara.

As a representation of the looney left movement who are more of a bane on society than the looney right.

You can disagree with Guevara's politics but it's hard to see much hypocrisy in someone who is willing to give up their life for their beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here