Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BNP leader pelted with eggs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Is it ok for these mad musim clerics to say what they want without someone of the opposite extremism replying????

You only have to come on this site to see that opposite extremists do reply.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Joking aside the BNP are accused of being thugs amongst other things but since when have they thrown eggs at their detractors ? Frankly the people responsible are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites and no better than the BNP.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Never, they're too busy beating up 'Pakis' to waste time on eggs.

And your proof is ? Anyway, at the end of the day two wrongs don't make a right. All this attack has done is to give publicity to the BNP and in fact may encourage people to support them.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It's just another poultry eggscuse to get Griffin's face on TV.

Where did that hatch from ? He is not whiter than white is he ? but he will have to shell out for a new suit though.

D

Deleted member 2719

I think they should leave the Bnp alone as all they want to do is "Stand up for there right to party".

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Shame Griffin can man up really. Lots of politicians have had eggs and even punches thrown at them and taken it without resorting to the 'ooh the world's against me, protect me from the scary parties all ganging up on me"

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Coming to a dictionary near you...

Next to the word hypocrite will be a picture of Che Guevara.

As a representation of the looney left movement who are more of a bane on society than the looney right.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Mmm hypocrisy, you certainly couldn't accuse the BNP of that could. Based it's existence on hate, now throwing a strop because someone threw an egg at their leader.
A leader who denied the holocaust. So the saviours of Britain are people who think, throwing an egg something that happens at the end of every school year is a more serious offence than holocaust denial. Or spreading hatred of homosexuals or immigrants based on made up statistics. Now that's a some moral code, i'd really hate Europe to deprieve us off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here