Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BNP leader pelted with eggs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
All joking aside lads.....is he not allowed to air an opinion ????? Is that not hypacritical ???? Is it ok for these mad musim clerics to say what they want without someone of the opposite extremism replying???? I think people miss the bloody point here.

Says eggshell blonde!

:lol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Hope he doesn't brood over this. I think that the extreme left have hatched a plan so will he chicken out ? We already know he's a bit of a cock. If they catch the egg thrower he'll be up before the beak.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
All joking aside lads.....is he not allowed to air an opinion ????? Is that not hypacritical ???? Is it ok for these mad musim clerics to say what they want without someone of the opposite extremism replying???? I think people miss the bloody point here.

Er, the point is, he's a looney hate preacher too...

Market Porter

Or The Globe
Feb 14, 2008
South Walk
Yes, it's like walking on eggshells on here tonight, one clucking mistake and we'll have our resident nazi's grilling us! Still, Griffin will be feathering his nest in Brussels so I doubt he's eggsactly worried.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I expect he is quite used to having a sticky liquid running down his face (allegedly). ???

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
wish someone had chucked this instead

ostrich_egg.jpg

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

Have to agree i'm afraid....where are the egg throwers when a mad cleric is urging people to kill British serviceman / policeman and denoucing the goverment ( thou i tend to agree with that one ):annoyed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here