Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Betting help please.................£10k on the line!

enterprise

Jul 12, 2010
some dodgy maths is not helping the bloke's nerves. If all win then the win acca pays £8925. Best of luck as your lay off chances as noted by others are very limited

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Has he had trebles as well?? Dont keep sticking your nose in things you know nothing about. We're trying to help this guy, not offer him the worst advice ever.

Betting on Barnet not to score is great advice. RvP has about an 80% chance of being top scorer and as said he has hedged at probably about 1/10.

Are you deliberately stupid ? Van Persie has not won the Golden Boot yet so he only has 2 legs up so why worry about Barnet when he has that too.

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
Are you deliberately stupid ? Van Persie has not won the Golden Boot yet so he only has 2 legs up so why worry about Barnet when he has that too.

But if he was to worry about McLeod he should definitely bet on Barnet not to score? A MASSIVE bet you said?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
But if he was to worry about McLeod he should definitely bet on Barnet not to score? A MASSIVE bet you said?

But you said he laid off RVP so will lose on that bet and if McCleod doesn't win he will lose on that bet so will end up losing both, I thought you only laid off to guarantee a MASSIVE win.

As the place bets are up for the £8 I'd just sit and enjoy winning £200 on that and not bother with the other as it is too complicated unless of course he had one of your great inside info bets :kiss:

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
Laugh Out Loud. Thats a horse I advised on here, was 10/1 in the morning, and at you.

Back to topic. You cant guarantee a MASSIVE profit here, the markets are too small. Though he could have a MASSIVE bet on Barnet not scoring, you said that would work? Now as said on the Betfred topic, where you were so wrong I felt sorry for you, stay out of anything to do with betting as you clearly, clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Piersa what have you laid on RvP? There are ways round this but its complicated and the timing needs to be precise.

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
You have no idea what you're talking about. You have contributed nothing useful or positive to this topic where someone has asked for help. Your suggestion couldn't have been any worse.

The OP stated he has laid RvP I need to establish for how much and at what odds. Then we can work out a plan of attack.

If you can think of a better suggestion then please do. Otherwise stop trying to pretend you have any knowledge of betting.

As for inside info would you care to lay my bets? You wouldn't need a license so you can't back out that way. Really you just neeed to keep quiet and let the grown ups sort things out.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
You have no idea what you're talking about. You have contributed nothing useful or positive to this topic where someone has asked for help. Your suggestion couldn't have been any worse.

The OP stated he has laid RvP I need to establish for how much and at what odds. Then we can work out a plan of attack.

If you can think of a better suggestion then please do. Otherwise stop trying to pretend you have any knowledge of betting.

As for inside info would you care to lay my bets? You wouldn't need a license so you can't back out that way. Really you just neeed to keep quiet and let the grown ups sort things out.

My advice is he has laid out £8 and already won £200 so take that and anything else is a bonus , all you're going to do is cost him more cash. If RVP wins he has lost the lay money and if McCleod doesn't win he has done the RVP win money so how do you work that out ?

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
McLeod has placed has he? And if he does you're sure it comes to £200

This is getting embarrassing. Its like the palpable error thread all over again.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I don't think an each-way accumulator will pay as much, even if all selections win. Your winnings from the previous bet are put on each way too, so only half of the accumulated winnings will be on the 'win' element - the rest on the 'place'.

I think.
Your not a betting man i presume?an eachway accumulator is just a back up to get a bit back,if all win then obviously it's a winning accumulator so obviously it's as good as it gets.:mad:

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
So just to make this "crystal", McLeod has placed and the place part returns £200.

And I'm asking YOU, Ernest NOT the OP. You're a mug of the highest order who has no idea.

Stop backing out and making excuses. What a din

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
So just to make this "crystal", McLeod has placed and the place part returns £200.

And I'm asking YOU, Ernest NOT the OP. You're a mug of the highest order who has no idea.

Stop backing out and making excuses. What a din

Stop making a fool out of yourself, this is getting embarrassing now for you. Read through the whole thread and read what the OP has said.

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
He said RvP has won.

McLeod has NOT placed and the OP does NOT currently have a return of £200. IF McLeod does place he does NOT get back £200.

End of. You have comeback with what the OP said, which was wrong. I asked yoi, you had no answer. Go away.

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
You could find out if he's fit to start? Now that idiot will be quiet we can get on with helping the OP

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Just found out that Mcleod is injured. Damned luck. Most I can win is £3000 as long as midson, grabban and akinfenwa do not score. Hey ho, thems the breaks. I will get just over £200 for the places. Thanks for all your help fellas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here