Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Betting help please.................£10k on the line!

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Did you have this ew or win only?

What is the exact bet including stakes?

25p ew. 16 all ways accs. 2 players in each div. comes to just under 10k. If Mcleod does not win it comes to about £200 lol.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
25p ew. 16 all ways accs. 2 players in each div. comes to just under 10k. If Mcleod does not win it comes to about £200 lol.

I would check with the bookies first that the payout will be 10k if he is top goalscorer.... ud be f***ed off if you lay hundreds to hedge your bets and your original bet was a 1k win instead of 10k :lolol:

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011

What was your TOTAL stake.

I dont think this comes to 10k mate.

Just to confirm you have:

RvP WON at 9/1
Lambert WON at 20/1
Rhodes WON at 9/1
McLeod at 16/1

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
I need Izale Mcleod to be top scorer in league 2 to win £10,000. He is currently level with 2 others on 18 goals. What do I do? Advice anyone?

As it's already been said not enough liquidity to lay off on BF, but you could give 5 mates a piece of the action and willing to risk £100, give them 4/1 about a 2/1 shot (no dh rules apply) and if you collect you have to give away £2,500 and you get £7,500. if you get let down you will have £700, you won't feel to bad about giving up the 2.5k as it to your mates

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
email or phone the player and offer him 1k if he tries to score EVERYTIME he gets the ball, including never passing to a teammate.

email or phone the other player and offer him a grand to not score, and to fall over every time he gets the ball.

// do this from a callbox or safe IP.

* this is a joke legal people.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
What was your TOTAL stake.

I dont think this comes to 10k mate.

Just to confirm you have:

RvP WON at 9/1
Lambert WON at 20/1
Rhodes WON at 9/1
McLeod at 16/1

the win comes to £8925 without the places.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
total stake was £8

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
the win comes to £8925 without the places.

I don't think an each-way accumulator will pay as much, even if all selections win. Your winnings from the previous bet are put on each way too, so only half of the accumulated winnings will be on the 'win' element - the rest on the 'place'.

I think.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Assuming the place paid 1/5th odds?, I reckon a 25p e/w accy on those 4 would pay £2580.96

i will argue the toss with you if it comes in :) if it does not, it makes no odds :)

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Bit of a fuss over nothing as only 2 bets won, RVP could get caught by Rooney and McCleod no good thing

already hedged rvp when he was 5 clear

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I'm going to Burton Albion on Saturday to hopefully see Barnet stay up. Izale McLeod hasn't been putting the effort in recently. I hope that he can get a goal or two to land your bet, piersa.

You need to cover your bet mate. He hasn't scored since the middle of March but has set up a couple of goals. Not that it helps of course.

Best of luck fella. :thumbsup:

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
There may not be much liquidity on Betfair at any given moment, but if you put up a lay and then advertise the fact on the football section of the forum, I'd expect it to go, assuming you're not too stingy with the price. The problem people often have in this situation though is that they get too greedy. If all three start this weekend, he's got to be at least 3-1 to win outright as he doesn't just have to score, he has to outscore the others. If you're looking to get a guaranteed profit, it's going to be a lot closer to 2k than 9k.

That said, the very best of British luck to you.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I don't think an each-way accumulator will pay as much, even if all selections win. Your winnings from the previous bet are put on each way too, so only half of the accumulated winnings will be on the 'win' element - the rest on the 'place'.

I think.

Wrong win to win, place to place

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
But that still knackers the trebles and acca if he doesn't win it

Has he had trebles as well?? Dont keep sticking your nose in things you know nothing about. We're trying to help this guy, not offer him the worst advice ever.

Betting on Barnet not to score is great advice. RvP has about an 80% chance of being top scorer and as said he has hedged at probably about 1/10.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here