Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Betting help please.................£10k on the line!

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Barnet 1-0 up

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Two today for van Persie, that part of the bet looks secure.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Burton win a penalty....and miss.

McLeod must come on for the second half, as it is they'll be in the conference.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Half time at Burton.....you are still in with a shout, no goals from Grabbon or Midson....Richards has moved onto 17 for Port Vale.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
McLeod playing well......misses a sitter :nono:

Last edited:

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Well, needless to say, i soiled myself on several occassions this afternoon. I have worked out I won £2400 give or take a few quid. Thanks for all your help and advice, really appreciate it. Perhaps we should start an NSC betting forum? I love it, especially today. If any of you live in Hurst, I will buy you a pint in the new Inn.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Well, needless to say, i soiled myself on several occassions this afternoon. I have worked out I won £2400 give or take a few quid. Thanks for all your help and advice, really appreciate it. Perhaps we should start an NSC betting forum? I love it, especially today. If any of you live in Hurst, I will buy you a pint in the new Inn.

Well done mate. I lost track of it all, and thought for a moment that last minute goal from Akinfenfa had screwed you.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

Good stuff mate! Congrats!

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

Just need RVP to cross the line now , be gutted for you if Rooney gets a hat trick tomorrow

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here