Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Betting help please.................£10k on the line!

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
I dont think you will get matched, especially if he is injured, but if he is injured it wont cost you a penny if you do lay it.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I dont think you will get matched, especially if he is injured, but if he is injured it wont cost you a penny if you do lay it.

i agree

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I love betting like no other person i know but this has driven me a little nuts.

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
1.2 for £500

Ok so that is going to cost you £100 if he wins. Which at the moment looks like it will come out of your place returns as sadly McLeod is injured.

My big concern is that McLeod doesn't place and then ALL your bets are losers and you do £100 on RvP. The best move at the moment is laying McLeod, which realistically isn't going to happen. Let me think on it and I'll get back to you this evening.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Ok so that is going to cost you £100 if he wins. Which at the moment looks like it will come out of your place returns as sadly McLeod is injured.

My big concern is that McLeod doesn't place and then ALL your bets are losers and you do £100 on RvP. The best move at the moment is laying McLeod, which realistically isn't going to happen. Let me think on it and I'll get back to you this evening.

thanks, it's a hard one.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
You might have to back RvP back at 1.25. You dont want to be doing £100 for nothing

I have him in a few small singles which pay that bet.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
lol. That is about it related to this bet

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Sporting Index have priced up Mcloed at 27-30 for his goal minutes in the game tomorrow. A fair option would be sell his goal minutes for say £10 a minute. If he doesn't score you pick up £270. If he does your £10k or share will probaly come in BUT you will owe SI the goal minute of his goal/s, good scenario £100 for 10th minute but could be £800 for 80th or £1600 for 70th & 90th if scores two late however £10k almost certain
Be Lucky

gingertom

Jan 14, 2010
I was going to say that you can work out an ARB buy backing Izale and laying the Clean Sheets for the teams playing against Rotherham and Wimbledon but I've just seen the odds on a Northampton Clean sheet and that's going to be quite a big figure.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
There's doubts on whether Martin Allen is actually calling Burton Albion's bluff. He did the same thing last season with Jude Stirling - a player with a long throw similar to Rory Delap, saying he was injured but wasn't and Barnet won 4-1 with Burton not ready for the aerial bombardment.

I don't want to get your hopes up, piersa, but he could be throwing red herrings. He's not nicknamed 'Mad dog' for nothing.

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
I was going to say that you can work out an ARB buy backing Izale and laying the Clean Sheets for the teams playing against Rotherham and Wimbledon but I've just seen the odds on a Northampton Clean sheet and that's going to be quite a big figure.

Sorry how does this work?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
There's doubts on whether Martin Allen is actually calling Burton Albion's bluff. He did the same thing last season with Jude Stirling - a player with a long throw similar to Rory Delap, saying he was injured but wasn't and Barnet won 4-1 with Burton not ready for the aerial bombardment.

I don't want to get your hopes up, piersa, but he could be throwing red herrings. He's not nicknamed 'Mad dog' for nothing.

it's a nice thought :). grabban has a late fitness test due to a virus.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
i will but we will only know if he is fit at about 3pm

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
"He ain't playing" was Graz's response when I asked him...
Travelling with the squad and will probably be benched but may not get on...

If that helps :smile:

thanks, i hope mad dog is bluffing!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here