Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

away attendances dropping reason....

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Hello watsonowngoal do we know each other?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Since I have had my name on my shirt I have met a lot of very nice people from NSC and think that meeting fellow fans is surely a good thing.

I don't understand why it is sad to meet up with people who yo ucan have a laugh with before and during games.

Its more sad to have to go to games on your own which on occasions I do if none of my mates can make it. Like tonight for example I am travelling down on my own and meeitng up with a few of the people from here who are a good laugh and can have a joke aournd with before and during the game. It makes what would normally be a depressingly boring ldv tie quite a laugh.

If thats sad then f*** it I am sad. Come on saddos lets all meet up for a beer in the sportsman this evening

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
byf said:
Hello watsonowngoal do we know each other?

Not that well, but on an "alright mate" level at away games.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
tinx said:
Since I have had my name on my shirt I have met a lot of very nice people from NSC and think that meeting fellow fans is surely a good thing.

I don't understand why it is sad to meet up with people who yo ucan have a laugh with before and during games.

Its more sad to have to go to games on your own which on occasions I do if none of my mates can make it. Like tonight for example I am travelling down on my own and meeitng up with a few of the people from here who are a good laugh and can have a joke aournd with before and during the game. It makes what would normally be a depressingly boring ldv tie quite a laugh.

If thats sad then f*** it I am sad. Come on saddos lets all meet up for a beer in the sportsman this evening

Sorry to be 'clique' here but that is damn straight.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Fair enough not quite sure who you are just from that, but never mind maybe you can tell me more?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
17 posts in one day now for the sad gimp who isn't geeky enough to go on internet message boards.

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
What the fucks been going on in this thread.

Stop being a f***ing slice byf you din. Go fight the palarse if you support Brighton you lizard.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
careful simster, he's a top boy. a decent fan who likes to sing a decent song, frighten the opposition. right:eek:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
dwayne said:
I agree with the kids sentiments to a degree sometimes NSC is so cringe worthy and sad when u see users at matches, especially the ones with the names on their back. Sad, sad sad

Stop fishing. ;)

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
:lolol: obvioulsy no Albion issues to discuss so instead lets turn on each other!! Sort it out!!

Weezle

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
BYF you are a queen :tosser:

Grow up and get a life.

If you really want to start a fight - come on! I'm sure i've got more to lose in the looks department than you :O but i'm not scared to stand my ground against a sad little boy who has to insult others who are just trying to enjoy themselves.

Now why don't you stop hiding behind your keyboard and meet me outside the sportsman tonight so we can talk about this?

Sadly i don't have Weezle on my back, but fully intend getting it done. :clap2:

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
Surely this is a wind-up, byf? Not all songs are good, but isn't that the point? If we didn't sing new songs we'd still be back in the 70's singing 'Go left, go left....'.

Dwayne, why is it sad to have the NSC name on your shirt? It gives people a chance to recognise fellow posters. If they want to say hello they can, if they don't then it doesn't hurt anyone.

Live and let live brother. Why don't u come to the gathering so we can all get to know u properly?

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I haven't laughed so hard reading a thread in ages.. congrats byf you are a :jester:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Even after all the discussion about best songs etc yesterday. why is it that these crap songs keep being made up. eg marney,marney,marney............. it sounds terrible and as only about a dozen or so prats join in like sheep thankfully not too many people have to hear it. also the song about mcghee wont you wave your hand at me. he must think f*** me these lot really are camp. he's a f***ing hard manager and has a reputation to up hold so i think he was right not to wave at the mincers in the corner. what the point if fatboy starts asking peoples opinions on songs etc then starts making even worse ones up. i expect it wasnt all his fault but it usually is. i bet whoever come up with these songs has been sitting at home in there bedroom whacking one out whilst trying to think up such shit.

thanx

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I actually agree about ther Marney song, its a bit sad. I'm sure marney thinks its a piss take seeing as he hasn't scored a goal.

Most of the stupid songs are made up by krispies and most of them he sings on his own cause they are so crap and everyone laughs at him and then sings a decent song.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
byf - do you know who kripsies is mate. He is a legend for making up these songs and if it wasn't for him last night would have been a lot worse for many people, he mad it enjoyable.

Did you even sing last night or were you too busy picking a fight with someone?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Yeah i know who he is he rides a bike and wear clothing from the war. he also is really annoying to everyone around him. no offence but as i have been trying to say from the start at least sing songs which people dont cringe at.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Why don't you start a few songs then little boy?

You probably only know, "With St George in my heart....etc" or " I'd rather be a **** than a ****" or "No Surrender" bollocks......grow up and f*** off from NSC, you are not wanted

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here