byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
go on ninja you really are a 42 carrot wanker, suck my cock

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
byf said:
Yeah i know who he is he rides a bike and wear clothing from the war. he also is really annoying to everyone around him. no offence but as i have been trying to say from the start at least sing songs which people dont cringe at.

Well it just so happened taht last night most of the songs originated from Krispies and those around him. If he hadn't been singing the atmosphere last night would have been rubbish. Deadly silent it would have been so how can having a little snig song be bad.

Increase the peace.

Couple of questions byf if you could be so kind to answer for me:

1. do you have any thing positive to write. You have wasted 22 posts saying you don't like stupid songs. I think we get your point. What are you thoughts on our goalkeeping situation? New manager? Strike partner for Knight? etc etc.

2. What does BYF stand for? I thought it was short for boyfriend but I don't know?

3. Why insult members of nsc?

Thanks very much,

BB x

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Although I'm unlikely to win a popularity contest against most people on NSC Brighton Yoof, I fancy my chances against you!

Do one child, you contribute nothing of value to NSC, you are just a late teens wannerbee

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
fao brighton bird

kuipers for goalie. mcghee is great choice,byf is brighton yoooof firm! if nsc insist on ruinin my hour and a half of leisure time then insults shall continue,they are turning the club into a laughing stock and are just being silly!

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
byf said:
fao brighton bird

kuipers for goalie. mcghee is great choice,byf is brighton yoooof firm! if nsc insist on ruinin my hour and a half of leisure time then insults shall continue,they are turning the club into a laughing stock and are just being silly!

Leisure time?

Your not logging in at "her majesties pleasure" are you?

byf said:
fao brighton bird

Thank you. But why project insults if you don't like a particular part of the game?

I think we have got the point. Why not start another thread that doesn't have one purpose - to wind others up.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
byf said:
fao brighton bird

here's an idea...little pricks like you ruin far much more time of other people's, why don't you change your attitude? you're clearly a bit mental.go and hang around a shopping centre and squeeze your spots or something.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
byf said:
Even after all the discussion about best songs etc yesterday. why is it that these crap songs keep being made up. eg marney,marney,marney............. it sounds terrible and as only about a dozen or so prats join in

People(probably Krispies) have been singing that song ever since he first started playing.

Like I said yesterday, can you think of anything better?

byf said:
also the song about mcghee wont you wave your hand at me. he must think f*** me these lot really are camp. he's a f***ing hard manager and has a reputation to up hold so i think he was right not to wave at the mincers in the corner.

It wasn't the most exciting of games. Whereas you pass your time during boring games trying to spot Boston hooligans, other people may pass time by singing songs and getting behind our players and new manager.

byf said:
what the point if fatboy starts asking peoples opinions on songs etc then starts making even worse ones up.

Care to elaborate?

:dunce:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Boston? Hooligans?

Get outta herrrreeeeeeeeee!!
Apparently true Chappers, according to the now-locked thread. Not only do Boston have a firm but they were too good for our lads who apparently bottled it. The BYF took one look at the Boston lads and thought better of it. Oh the shame! Run out of their own town! How will they be able to hold their heads up at the next hoolie convention? All the proper firms will sing "Brighton run from Boston!, Brighton run from Boston!" I wonder if 'byf' likes that song?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Well when i first started this topic i didnt think i would more than a couple of replies but well done boys you really made my day. just to clear a few things up none of us turned up last nite barring me and a mate and didnt really see any boston boys just a few parents with there kids so i dont know where this all started from. i will now leave you in peace for a while to scrounge your pennies together and go buy some burberry as you all seem very keen on it.

thanx again for all the continuing support for the byf.

byf if you're who I think you are I've seen you around too (you went to Newman?), it was me on the train to Grimsby that day with Turks. He seems an alright kiddie in my opinion, fair enough if he doesn't like some of our songs, I'd agree in fact - some of them are a bit gay even if I do join in because I prefer any song over silence, even Bright Eyes and Albiyawn. We all like to get silly at games and have a laugh, if he don't like some of the songs that's fair play, you shouldn't diss him for it. Also byf say cheers to Dave for me if you see him cos he was straight in there when I had a ruck with that bloke on the bus Satdi.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here