Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

away attendances dropping reason....

letsparty1979

Oct 12, 2003
burgess hill unfortuntely
I can't believe people are dissing the songs people hear when brighton are playing away games, we are brillant away fans and i think it is much more together, it always builds a good atmosphere if a song is started and everyone joins in, shows togetherness and also obviousally will be louder and make more atmosphere, obviousally people will dislike some songs, eg i get embarassed by leon knight knight knight knight, very basic, and funnily annoying, but ive seen myself singing along and then realising what im doing, but it works, knight notices and its all good, Brighton have fantastic support and is one of reasons i goto away games for the amazing atmosphere, im bringing this Australian girl i know to a game soon, for the atmosphere and get her singing as well, she went to Arsenal game and said atmosphere wasnt great, said people just sat there and watched the game, kinda like home games are, as way stadium is done is hard to build atmosphere, like brentford was, but we were amazing against Rushden and are most games i goto, lets get behind the team and way we can do that is sing songs all together and show how good our support is to whoever we are playing away, its always good to hear regualar Albion songs as everyone knows them, yet also funny hearing ones made up on the spot, yet as is normally way the majority of songs done, are usual classics, good old sussex by the sea etc.
Gaz :clap:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
So then Turkey you remember see its not having a go but did you see anyone of us sporting any burberry? no, so why go typing away a load of shit. On a different note did you see my mate videoing the sussex police who were also up for the weekend like they usually film us? I thought it was hillarious especially when we got it on camera a copper saying put that camera away before i stamp on it.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
BYF clearly stands for Brighton Yoof Firm, as WSF stands for West Street Firm...

However calling yourself after a teenie firm makes you sound like a f***ing childish retard (with no apologies for my language this time)

I reckon the real reason you are narked is because, as has been previously mentioned on NSC, you felt uncomfortable with 1500 plus people having a laugh at the Posh "lads" with their wanky Stone Island & Burberry, and you were probably wearing that same snidey shit as the Boro boys

Tell me I'm wrong youth?

And learn to construct sentances, ignorant spastic

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
byf said:
So then Turkey you remember see its not having a go but did you see anyone of us sporting any burberry? no, so why go typing away a load of shit. On a different note did you see my mate videoing the sussex police who were also up for the weekend like they usually film us? I thought it was hillarious especially when we got it on camera a copper saying put that camera away before i stamp on it.

I said Burberry before I even had any indication as to who you were. I remember your lot filming the police. It was funny.

Yawn. FG Clone alert. Obviously about 16-17 based on the SMS style. Just learnt you can covertly threaten people from your keyboard. Get's kicks from being abused.

Any pscyhologists on here? I'd love to hear the explanation of why these muppets get kicks like this. There must be an official name for this. Wait a minute, there is - Sad Ineffectual Muppets or The Sims for short.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
byf said:

Jesus I know who you are.......

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
byf said:
So then Turkey you remember see its not having a go but did you see anyone of us sporting any burberry? no, so why go typing away a load of shit.

What about you? Why do you feel the urge to type a load of shit about "keeping your mouth shut" on a train? Were you looking for a fight with other Albion fans? On the way up to a game?

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Only big clubs fight amongst themselves.Well done all on this thread:clap:

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Don't know that well but know the 'group of lads' in question.

Don't wanna comment cause I dont like to mix real life and NSC.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I agree with the kids sentiments to a degree sometimes NSC is so cringe worthy and sad when u see users at matches, especially the ones with the names on their back. Sad, sad sad

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
dwayne said:
and sad when u see users at matches, especially the ones with the names on their back. Sad, sad sad

dwayne, for the second time, please explain why exactly this is sad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here