Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

away attendances dropping reason....

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
byf if you're who I think you are I've seen you around too (you went to Newman?), it was me on the train to Grimsby that day with Turks. He seems an alright kiddie in my opinion, fair enough if he doesn't like some of our songs, I'd agree in fact - some of them are a bit gay even if I do join in because I prefer any song over silence, even Bright Eyes and Albiyawn. We all like to get silly at games and have a laugh, if he don't like some of the songs that's fair play, you shouldn't diss him for it. Also byf say cheers to Dave for me if you see him cos he was straight in there when I had a ruck with that bloke on the bus Satdi.
Ruck???
You mean a fat lip:clap2: :clap2: :drink:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
danny seagull who are you? dave did mention a scuffle on bus when i saw him waiting at hove station for train back to bath.

SM BHAFC

Jul 10, 2003
North Laine
What the f*** is this all about, it has to be a wind up!

BYF if you are who you say you are then i reckon you want to do more than getting 15 lads together and being a decoy for BHA older lads like on saturday cos at the moment that is all you are.

As soon as you go anywhere all dressed up then the ob will be all over you and you will not get any results or even action.

You have done nothing yet and untill you realise the days of Burberry caps and shirts are over you wont do anything, be subtle.

People support BHA in different ways mate, you in yours this lot in their's end of the day we are all BHA and ok some of the songs are not to my taste but to have a go at BHA fans for singing is bollox.

If you dont like it dont sing, if you are who you say you are then you should realise that what fans sing means f*** all to anything you may or may not get up to!

Respect and regards

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
bloody hell if i knew it would have caused such a stir i wouldnt have bothered i come on here to talk about one issue bad songs at games. then someone gets my password and we have world war 3 breaking out lets all calm down a bit for a minute, afterall we are all brighton fans so lets forget about the past day or so and get behind the team. bring on lincoln.

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
"someone gets my password"!?! Don't worm out of it you din, at least be a man and admit you were a f***ing slice.

Forgive and forget, bring on lincoln that's more like it :clap:

but what were you thinking would happen turning on your own kind? It's like bitting your own arm :clown:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
SM BHAFC said:

BYF if you are who you say you are then i reckon you want to do more than getting 15 lads together and being a decoy for BHA older lads like on saturday cos at the moment that is all you are.

As soon as you go anywhere all dressed up then the ob will be all over you and you will not get any results or even action.

You have done nothing yet and untill you realise the days of Burberry caps and shirts are over you wont do anything, be subtle.

:nono: :nono: :rolleyes: :nono: :nono:

SM BHAFC

Jul 10, 2003
North Laine
Not totally sure the point you are making Mr Smell my cheese but anyone can take a comment out of context and make it look bad, well done.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
my point was your nod towards the aspirations of this fool.

'you have done nothing yet.....be subtle'
whats that all about then? care to explain?

SM BHAFC

Jul 10, 2003
North Laine
Well BYF stands for Brighton Youth Firm and as I hear it they have done nothing of note in the hooligan world. I mean they are not exactly the CFC Headhunters or the 657 are they?

I would presume (and in fact when i was a young man in the seventies remember just!) that being a football firm meant you intended to be involved in violent disorder with opposing firms!

My point was by wearing Burberry they are attracting the attention of the police thus cutting the chances of being involved in the behaviour they are grouping together for.

So by not wearing the obvious Burberry check and dressing in a more subtle way they would actually have more chance of getting the action they desire.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
SM BHAFC said:
Well BYF stands for Brighton Youth Firm and as I hear it they have done nothing of note in the hooligan world. I mean they are not exactly the CFC Headhunters or the 657 are they?

I would presume (and in fact when i was a young man in the seventies remember just!) that being a football firm meant you intended to be involved in violent disorder with opposing firms!

My point was by wearing Burberry they are attracting the attention of the police thus cutting the chances of being involved in the behaviour they are grouping together for.

So by not wearing the obvious Burberry check and dressing in a more subtle way they would actually have more chance of getting the action they desire.

The point being that they are all mouth and no trousers, as it were?

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
SM BHAFC said:

ok then. i see.

but why say 'respect and regards' when surely 'grow up' would be more in order?

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
I gather pompey didn't turn up:lol:
That youth firm looks pretty good compared to most clubs and is a new wave.
Men fighting the men and the boys fighting the boys:lolol:

Can't see a prob with footer violence as long as its hoolys on hoolys end of it.:D

SM BHAFC

Jul 10, 2003
North Laine
Alan i said regards and respect, because i have no problem with them doing what they are doing and growing up is i suppose what they are up to.

I certainly got in to loads of rucks at footy with my mates when i was growing up and some since but as you get older your priorities change.

As Berkshire said firm against firm seems fair enough to me.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
berkshire seagull said:
Can't see a prob with footer violence as long as its hoolys on hoolys end of it.

I've spent all morning actually doing some work, so my brain isn't on full power at the moment. So I hope I've just missed some intended irony there. If not, that's possibly one of the most stupid things I've read on NSC.

Any violence, even "hoolys on hoolys" can/will get clubs in a hell of a lot of shit, and is the kind of thing that will prevent England playing in Euro 2004.

I'm sorry bit the whole idea of a Brighton"Firm" is too funny for words.
I n the seventiues and eighties we were renowned for being the quickest runners away from a ruck yu' could see.

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here