Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

away attendances dropping reason....

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
byf said:
you may like a reputation of being a fun loving club but a certain number of us just arent happy with it. we want a reputation of being decent fans who sing for the right reasons to get behind the team and frighten the opposition not sing f***ing disco songs and whatever else crap you may want to come up with.

touched a nerve have we tinx you complete arse. never mind we may be able to see you at a game some time and have a discussion as we will obviously know who you are but we may have to introduce you to the rest of the lads.

i was going to ask for some examples of the songs byf doesn't like but i don't think i'll bother after reading crap like this.

like your signature byf. eh?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
yerrr thats it u tell them,u well know were gonna end up fighting these nerds,its gonna b well funnt,coz 1 match were goof ad a couple of pints and they will sing there jake robinson shit or there pikey songs,mention them and burberry rubbish,wot the fcuk was that about,say to them by all means gee the crowd up with the old favorites,but it could turn nasty if we av shit like bright eyes or chris mcphee songs,its just embarrasin,telll them its not jus you who is anti cnchat nerds there is a group formin that will soon b known!

just a little message from someone else who cant stand the crap songs.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
byf said:
yerrr thats it u tell them,u well know were gonna end up fighting these nerds,its gonna b well funnt,coz 1 match were goof ad a couple of pints and they will sing there jake robinson shit or there pikey songs,mention them and burberry rubbish,wot the fcuk was that about,say to them by all means gee the crowd up with the old favorites,but it could turn nasty if we av shit like bright eyes or chris mcphee songs,its just embarrasin,telll them its not jus you who is anti cnchat nerds there is a group formin that will soon b known!

just a little message from someone else who cant stand the crap songs.

Obviously haven't done your half term homework.

So we shouldn't sing songs about Chris McPhee or Jake Robinson?!?

Any other players you don't want us to sing about? Or would you like to make some songs up yourself?

:dunce:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I thought half term was last week.

Bozza this chap is posting threats now, perhaps we should trace his ip address and find out who he is.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
coz 1 match were goof ad a couple of pints

?????

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I have a feeling its a wind up...own up or Bozza will reveal all!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
not once have i stated any threats what so ever so dont go running to the mods all the time i was only trying to get my point across. dont worry tinx you wont come to any harm as long as you look both ways when crossing the road.

thanx

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Have you seen the size of Tinx?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Children please - BYF if you aren't happy with the quality of the songs sung at Albion games then buy a set of ear plugs.

Rest of you - back off !

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
byf said:
Im fed up with all the regular away attendance from people on nsc who wish to group together making up really shit songs then encourage other to join in with them. Fair enough get behind the team but sort it out singing crap songs the players must be embarresed by it coz i certainly know many people who arent in your little faggott riden clan are. heres a song for you all " northstand chat wank wank wank............" sort it out.

Troll Alert !

Sounds like a Palace fans' idea of a wind-up to me.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
What an amazing thread.

I would bother responding by i'm inclined to think that this is dwayne.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
fatboy said:
Have you seen the size of Tinx?

He reckons he's seen me as he knows I have a black away shirt with my name on the back. strangely I have only worn it at one away game ever.

Ether that or he sits behind me at withdean or is someone I know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here