Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

away attendances dropping reason....

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
What an amazing thread.

I would bother responding by i'm inclined to think that this is dwayne.

Which is why I tihnk we should get Darran to do a search on his ipaddress as he will be revealed then.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I've checked the I.P. but don't feel the need to post what came up on here.

The Bright Eyes song does not get started by NSC'ers. Most detest it. Who starts it? Krispies most of the time and his other efforts such as Guy Butters to the tune of Delilah. A legend who goes to all the games and gets the crowd going.

He shot, he scored, he's only 5ft 4 came from NSC (Fatboy). That went down rather well..

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I think we should have a poll - is the Ip address

Middle Road Junior School
dwayne
some slum in croydon

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
alert this is not dwayne or whoever you wish to call me i regulary view nsc but never with the intention to post but after saturday just wished to make my feelings know. regarding tinx i saw you at a home game in that shirt earlier on in the season and yes i did notice you were carrying a few extra pounds i think you were eating some world famous withdean chips at the time, just to put your mind at rest.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
byf said:
alert this is not dwayne or whoever you wish to call me i regulary view nsc but never with the intention to post but after saturday just wished to make my feelings know. regarding tinx i saw you at a home game in that shirt earlier on in the season and yes i did notice you were carrying a few extra pounds i think you were eating some world famous withdean chips at the time, just to put your mind at rest.

Aaaaah yes the delightful withdean chips.

On a completely unrelated point, has everyone else noticed how the catering has actually got worse this season than it was last. I never thought this could be possible but it seems to have been the case.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I'm gonna have a burger later but first i shall be thinking about whther byf is gonna call me tubby for doing so. If i come to the conclusion that he will i shan't have one for fear of having my feelings hurt. Eh tinx you fat bastard.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
check new user - byf2 ??

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I thought some of the off the cuff songs last Saturday were superb, certainly more interesting than the football at times

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I'm gonna have a burger later but first i shall be thinking about whther byf is gonna call me tubby for doing so. If i come to the conclusion that he will i shan't have one for fear of having my feelings hurt. Eh tinx you fat bastard.

Yeah I am now scared of having a portion of greesy chips tonight. And there is no way I would dare sing in support of my team as I am worried about threats of violence.

Chappers you will have to protect me this evening from the nasty people.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Will do tinx, never fear. Martin is gonnabe there to and he's well hard.

oh no not hinshelwood. i thought we got rid of that clown from withdean once and for all.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
tinx said:
Don't wear burberry do you byf?

I bet he does Tinx, he cant even string a rotten sentance together

""yerrr thats it u tell them,u well know were gonna end up fighting these nerds,its gonna b well funnt,coz 1 match were goof ad a couple of pints and they will sing there jake robinson shit or there pikey songs,mention them and burberry rubbish,wot the fcuk was that about,say to them by all means gee the crowd up with the old favorites,but it could turn nasty if we av shit like bright eyes or chris mcphee songs,its just embarrasin,telll them its not jus you who is anti cnchat nerds there is a group formin that will soon b known!

just a little message from someone else who cant stand the crap songs.""

Last edited:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Turkey thats it keep typing away the burberry songs didnt bother us one bit on saturday it just made you sound like muppets. You know for a fact we dont wear burberry. cast your mind back to grimsby away last season on the train up there were about 12 of us up there for the weekend and if i remember rightly you lot didnt open your mouths once. so stop hiding behind your keyboard you poor lanky streak of misery.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
byf - If you are one of our 'boys' would you raelly be on the internet slagging us nerds off? Your own teams fans. No. Now stop being a dick.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
byf said:
Turkey thats it keep typing away the burberry songs didnt bother us one bit on saturday it just made you sound like muppets. You know for a fact we dont wear burberry. cast your mind back to grimsby away last season on the train up there were about 12 of us up there for the weekend and if i remember rightly you lot didnt open your mouths once. so stop hiding behind your keyboard you poor lanky streak of misery.

and by all account the brighton 'boys' got an absolute pasting on the seafront.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Once again byf, what songs piss you off? Songs supporting players like Chris McPhee or Jake Robinson? I don't understand why that's a problem? And a few daft songs when already 4-0 down at Brentford isn't going to change much.

As has been stated above, all the old favourites are started at every game. Spell it out, in black and white - which songs piss you off.

And I was with Turkey on the Grimsby weekend, and haven't a clue what you're talking about.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
byf said:

Hiding behind my keyboard lol. Are you not then?

Train to Grimsby. I do remember some lads. One had a video camera. One of the others went to my college. Open our mouths? What did we have to open our mouths about? We were on a train. I was with one other person. Can't even remember what I did on that train journey.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here