Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

At Falmer - Where will it go off?

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Ahem:

Yes you are right, how can we be compared to Huddersfield

League TitlesDivision One: 1923 - 24, 1924 - 25, 1925 - 26 (the first club to win three titles in succession);
Division Two: 1969 - 70;
Division Four: 1979 - 80
FA CupWinners: 1921 - 22,Runners-up: 1919 - 20, 1927 - 28, 1929 - 30, 1937 - 38

Brighton 3 years in the First division, 1 FA Cup Final Lost, Fourth Divi, 1nce or twice, Third Divi, once or twice

??????

Oops!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Ahem:

Yes you are right, how can we be compared to Huddersfield

League TitlesDivision One: 1923 - 24, 1924 - 25, 1925 - 26 (the first club to win three titles in succession);
Division Two: 1969 - 70;
Division Four: 1979 - 80
FA CupWinners: 1921 - 22,Runners-up: 1919 - 20, 1927 - 28, 1929 - 30, 1937 - 38

Brighton 3 years in the First division, 1 FA Cup Final Lost, Fourth Divi, 1nce or twice, Third Divi, once or twice

??????

You know what I mean.....POTENTIAL DAVE...POTENTIAL!

All that history is well and good..but I can tell you that forest would rather be in wigans position league wise...and their history is some what different.

We have hardly been a big club..but we have BIG potential!

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
for f*** sake...i hope it wont ever kick off at falmer....and if we do play palace lets hope it still does not kick off....

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Listen you pikey scum, how can you compare us to huddersfield?

We may be in this division now...but the money will come flooding in once the ground is on track....David gold has already shown a strong interest and so will many others.

As for you saying about it doesnt guarentee success...of course it doesnt..but why dont you list all the success storIes instead of focusing on one club with a new ground that havent acheived. Reading,wigan,hull,stoke...either prem or well established championship clubs!

You come on a BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION fans site...giving it the large one.....bigging up palace..bla bla...we wont be playing you...

Wy dont you just fcuk off to hole you crawled out from and stop stiring up trouble on here, you miserable little scummer.

Its nice to know its nice to know your here...NOW FCUK OFF!

God...youre parents must be so proud of you

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
You know what I mean.....POTENTIAL DAVE...POTENTIAL!

All that history is well and good..but I can tell you that forest would rather be in wigans position league wise...and their history is some what different.

We have hardly been a big club..but we have BIG potential!

Good word potential, got to fulfill it though byf (and i am not arguing with you any more because you are far too witty and intelligent for mere mortals like me!)

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
so basically post 1940 Uddersfield have been more gash than us in summary

YUP

its all down to history mate, which I believe is one of the criteria people use to describe a "big club"

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Its been good to reel you er i mean talk to you byf, now go and finish watching Green Street and don't forget the Kleenex

I'm not sure who was winding who up the most. Byf, you sure know how to reel them in.
:laugh::laugh:

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
So we can all assumy BYF is a knobber for posting such utter shit!

Its an open board to be honest and if palace fans want to be a bunch of tossers on here then they will duly get banned where CD clearly isn't one of them.....

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Listen you pikey scum, how can you compare us to huddersfield?

We may be in this division now...but the money will come flooding in once the ground is on track....David gold has already shown a strong interest and so will many others.

As for you saying about it doesnt guarentee success...of course it doesnt..but why dont you list all the success storIes instead of focusing on one club with a new ground that havent acheived. Reading,wigan,hull,stoke...either prem or well established championship clubs!

You come on a BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION fans site...giving it the large one.....bigging up palace..bla bla...we wont be playing you...

Wy dont you just fcuk off to hole you crawled out from and stop stiring up trouble on here, you miserable little scummer.

Its nice to know its nice to know your here...NOW FCUK OFF!

For Christ sake give it a rest you f***ing illiterate imbecile.

If it ever does 'go off' at Falmer, lets just hope you get pushed onto the live rail.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here