Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

At Falmer - Where will it go off?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
But byf is a total cock and a bit of a simpleton, whereas you are not, Dave. I'm amazed he could even spell Huddersfield.

P.S. Dave, fancy going toe to toe at Falmer. You can run with the Huddersfield lads if you like. :jester:

No please dont say that simster.

Mug!

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
But byf is a total cock and a bit of a simpleton, whereas you are not, Dave. I'm amazed he could even spell Huddersfield.

P.S. Dave, fancy going toe to toe at Falmer. You can run with the Huddersfield lads if you like. :jester:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

To even try to add some sort of answer to his question, personally I think the main problem will be at the station. You could have in excess of 10,000 spilling out , home and away fans heading to the station where at the best estimate there will only be a few trains going to take them back to Brighton. I can see people getting a tad annoyed!

BTW Where are teh floodlights going to go? I notice on the plans and pictures there are no floodlights!!

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
BTW Where are teh floodlights going to go? I notice on the plans and pictures there are no floodlights!!

Don't worry Dave. I E Mailed the club and they sent me this:

falmer1vj6.jpg

:thumbsup:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Brilliant!!!!! that is now my desktop

You know NOTHING, Hiney.

It will be very discrete lighting - in line with what Falmer Parish Council requested, to suit the rural location of the stadium.

One of these at each corner ...

1020221.jpg

Jan 30, 2008
If fighting is your only interest then go to the boxing gym to get your nose battered.

I am not saying what you do for your club is wrong its what you are asking that is.
caravan alert!!!!! some of you're cowards have just been banged up for kiddie bashing at sydenham station correct???

Jan 30, 2008
cctv wil be the main deterant ,falmer station and all the aproaches to the stadium will be covered ,anyone thinking about kicking it off needs to think again stanmer park springs to mind???

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Isn't that a giant erect COCK looking over the stands? *runs away*

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You know NOTHING, Hiney.

It will be very discrete lighting - in line with what Falmer Parish Council requested, to suit the rural location of the stadium.

One of these at each corner ...

1020221.jpg

Yes, think of the poor little bats !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here