At Falmer - Where will it go off?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Ahem:

Yes you are right, how can we be compared to Huddersfield

League TitlesDivision One: 1923 - 24, 1924 - 25, 1925 - 26 (the first club to win three titles in succession);
Division Two: 1969 - 70;
Division Four: 1979 - 80
FA CupWinners: 1921 - 22,Runners-up: 1919 - 20, 1927 - 28, 1929 - 30, 1937 - 38

Brighton 3 years in the First division, 1 FA Cup Final Lost, Fourth Divi, 1nce or twice, Third Divi, once or twice

??????

Hang on a second DAVE.

I don't see The Charity Shield on that list and Brighton and Hove Albion have been the UNDISPUTED champions of Division Three (South) for nearly 50 YEARS

Stick that up your whippet's arse

:thumbsup:

:laugh:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
God...youre parents must be so proud of you

Your right, because my parents judge me on my thoughts about the albion and palace and Brighton fans.

Or do they judge me that im qualified in well paid proffession, have worked all over the world and certainly have my own opinion and dont play the sheep role and take shit of anyone.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
For Christ sake give it a rest you f***ing illiterate imbecile.

If it ever does 'go off' at Falmer, lets just hope you get pushed onto the live rail.

Yes thats it, back to the insults!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
That seems to be the only approach you understand

So a palace fan comes on a brighton website and starts mouthing off and I give him some back.

That automatically gives you the right to insult me......?

Please explain how that works mate??

I think you need to get off your high horse mr perfect and stop abusing people for having a difference of opinion, does that mean that anything that is said that you dont like gives you the right to abuse?

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hang on a second DAVE.

I don't see The Charity Shield on that list and Brighton and Hove Albion have been the UNDISPUTED champions of Division Three (South) for nearly 50 YEARS

Stick that up your whippet's arse

:thumbsup:

:laugh:

sorry I forgot about that HUGE tournement

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Did you know, that Sir Herbert Chapman, regarded by some as the greatest manager ever led Town to Three Championships on the bounce in the 20's and then left to join Arsenal and then led them to three championships in the thirties.

The advert Arsenal put in the paper for a manager read:

“ Arsenal Football Club is open to receive applications for the position of TEAM MANAGER. He must be experienced and possess the highest qualifications for the post, both as to ability and personal character. Gentlemen whose sole ability to build up a good side depends on the payment of heavy and exhorbitant [sic] transfer fees need not apply. ”

The last bit is excellent.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If we are to discuss the success of BHAFC and CPFC over the last 20 years there's only 1 winner and it aint us so I would wary of giving it the large one myself.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
So a palace fan comes on a brighton website and starts mouthing off and I give him some back.

I think you need to get off your high horse mr perfect and stop abusing people for having a difference of opinion, does that mean that anything that is said that you dont like gives you the right to abuse?

OK, I give up.

You win - well done

Enjoy your life

You'd be surprised at what rights the mods have on NSC.

Hiney can do more than abuse and insult you, if he wanted to.

Like the rest of us, though, he probably doesn't think you're worth it.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003

Oooh the threats, what a prize pillock you are beardy. :angry:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
I think a simple answer to a simple persons thread title should be.

At Falmer - Where will it go off? The Half way line :thumbsup:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth

Im sorry ive fouled myself with fear.

Please enlighten me........tell me what rights mods have?

What can Hiney do......if he wanted to?

How you see me as a person & what you think about me does not bother me one little bit. You may think personal acheivement or popularity involves an internet message board, I personally dont. I actually have real freinds...not virtual ones LORD!

Wheelie%20Bin%20Brown.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Ahem:

Yes you are right, how can we be compared to Huddersfield

League TitlesDivision One: 1923 - 24, 1924 - 25, 1925 - 26 (the first club to win three titles in succession);
Division Two: 1969 - 70;
Division Four: 1979 - 80
FA CupWinners: 1921 - 22,Runners-up: 1919 - 20, 1927 - 28, 1929 - 30, 1937 - 38

Brighton 3 years in the First division, 1 FA Cup Final Lost, Fourth Divi, 1nce or twice, Third Divi, once or twice

??????
So since 1938, Huddersfield have won a division 2 title once (and came straight back down) and a division 4 title.

How is that incomparible to Albion in the modern era then? Apart from the fact that we have played 3 seasons in the top flight, got to a cup final, and played at least as many seasons as them in the top two divisions since the war?

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So since 1938, Huddersfield have won a division 2 title once (and came straight back down) and a division 4 title.

How is that incomparible to Albion in the modern era then? Apart from the fact that we have played 3 seasons in the top flight, got to a cup final, and played at least as many seasons as them in the top two divisions since the war?

i was responding to the "how can you compare us to uddersfield" remark earlier in the thread and I suggested that it would be difficult to compare us, as HTFC have a certain history and uniqueness ( history of appearing in Cup finals , first division winners and runners up etc) that we do not. that was all.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
i was responding to the "how can you compare us to uddersfield" remark earlier in the thread and I suggested that it would be difficult to compare us, as HTFC have a certain history and uniqueness ( history of appearing in Cup finals , first division winners and runners up etc) that we do not. that was all.

I was responding originally to the sj scum....that commented on the fact, that he compared us to a possible huddesfield sitation,meaning not being a success recently on the back of their new ground.

Which I feel is unfair as we have the largest catchement area, Brighton as a city is more of a pull or players and potential investors.

Its a very exciting time for the club and palace know were coming for them.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
But byf is a total cock and a bit of a simpleton, whereas you are not, Dave. I'm amazed he could even spell Huddersfield.

P.S. Dave, fancy going toe to toe at Falmer. You can run with the Huddersfield lads if you like. :jester:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
BYF, I seem to remember that you are a 'born again Christian'.

If thats the case I think you need to sit in a darkened corner and re think your attitudes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here