Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

At Falmer - Where will it go off?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
This always make me laugh, so how long after you get Falmer do you think you will be playing Championship football then? Because it is always guaranteed when clubs get a new ground they forge ahead. Just ask Huddersfield

1 season, 2? Come on give us a chuckle

bigger club than huddersfield.

surely more examples of a club being promoted within a couple of years in a new stadium than not

Stoke
Reading
Hull
Mk Dons - nearly

without even thinking very hard

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Just as I was returning to point that out. It was done for me.

What is so difficult to understand FFS? Palace won't be going up this season, i think Brighton have the better chance if they can get something from these next 3 tough games. I never said i think you will definitely go up did i, i said i think you have a chance!

In the words of byf, do you want me to type slower so you can tune in?

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
This always make me laugh, so how long after you get Falmer do you think you will be playing Championship football then? Because it is always guaranteed when clubs get a new ground they forge ahead. Just ask Huddersfield

1 season, 2? Come on give us a chuckle brother quote

To me...to you...

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
bigger club than huddersfield.

surely more examples of a club being promoted within a couple of years in a new stadium than not

Stoke
Reading
Hull
Mk Dons - nearly

without even thinking very hard

Stoke? This is the first season they have got anywhere near doing anything! You will have a feel good factor for a couple of seasons but if you don't get up in that time it will get progressively more difficult.

Listen i hope you do get up and start competing again, it would be great for Palace and Brighton to play each other more regularly

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth

1 season, 2? Come on give us a chuckle

Listen you pikey scum, how can you compare us to huddersfield?

We may be in this division now...but the money will come flooding in once the ground is on track....David gold has already shown a strong interest and so will many others.

As for you saying about it doesnt guarentee success...of course it doesnt..but why dont you list all the success storIes instead of focusing on one club with a new ground that havent acheived. Reading,wigan,hull,stoke...either prem or well established championship clubs!

You come on a BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION fans site...giving it the large one.....bigging up palace..bla bla...we wont be playing you...

Wy dont you just fcuk off to hole you crawled out from and stop stiring up trouble on here, you miserable little scummer.

Its nice to know its nice to know your here...NOW FCUK OFF!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Stoke? This is the first season they have got anywhere near doing anything! You will have a feel good factor for a couple of seasons but if you don't get up in that time it will get progressively more difficult.

Listen i hope you do get up and start competing again, it would be great for Palace and Brighton to play each other more regularly

talking about from league 1 years ago ?

I have a feeling the board is going to invest a fair amount the season before Falmer , all indications point to this, and bearing in mind this league is generally shite I think there is every chance of getting out of it in the next 4 years

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005

We may be in this division now...but the money will come flooding in once the ground is on track....David gold has already shown a strong interest and so will many others.

As for you saying about it doesnt guarentee success...of course it doesnt..but why dont you list all the success storIes instead of focusing on one club with a new ground that havent acheived. Reading,wigan,hull,stoke...either prem or well established championship clubs!

You come on a BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION fans site...giving it the large one.....bigging up palace..bla bla...we wont be playing you...

Wy dont you just fcuk off to hole you crawled out from and stop stiring up trouble on here, you miserable little scummer.

Its nice to know its nice to know your here...NOW FCUK OFF!

Ladies and Gentlemen my job here is done! :D

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Ahem:

Yes you are right, how can we be compared to Huddersfield

League TitlesDivision One: 1923 - 24, 1924 - 25, 1925 - 26 (the first club to win three titles in succession);
Division Two: 1969 - 70;
Division Four: 1979 - 80
FA CupWinners: 1921 - 22,Runners-up: 1919 - 20, 1927 - 28, 1929 - 30, 1937 - 38

Brighton 3 years in the First division, 1 FA Cup Final Lost, Fourth Divi, 1nce or twice, Third Divi, once or twice

??????

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Ahem:

Yes you are right, how can we be compared to Huddersfield

League TitlesDivision One: 1923 - 24, 1924 - 25, 1925 - 26 (the first club to win three titles in succession);
Division Two: 1969 - 70;
Division Four: 1979 - 80
FA CupWinners: 1921 - 22,Runners-up: 1919 - 20, 1927 - 28, 1929 - 30, 1937 - 38

Brighton 3 years in the First division, 1 FA Cup Final Lost, Fourth Divi, 1nce or twice, Third Divi, once or twice

??????

Oi!! not your quarrel Jew!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here