Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

At Falmer - Where will it go off?

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Hi Bright, I know we have a glorious staduim and its going to be fantastic.

Ive asked many falmer related questions and replied to many threads regarding the new staduim.

I have a genuine interest in where it will kick off, not that I have any interest in getting involved..but just a general non violent interest.

As for taring me with the term "people like you"...not sure thats fair.

Maybe you want to know if falmer will have an on site bookmaker or restaurant, i want to know what peoples thoughts of where the troible will flare....why is that so wrong....it happens so why pretend it doesnt?

So if you are not interested in getting involved, why do you want to know where it will kick off?

You can tell all your Chelsea and Man Utd mates how hard you are and how Brighton ran the MK Dons at Lewes Station!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
where does it usually 'go of' at withdean?

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
So if you are not interested in getting involved, why do you want to know where it will kick off?

You can tell all your Chelsea and Man Utd mates how hard you are and how Brighton ran the MK Dons at Lewes Station!

More chance of running the Chicago half marathon...:bla:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
As i said mate you won't be playing us so don't you worry your little old self

Why wont we mate?

What division do you think you lot will be in?

Ideas above your station me thinks!

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Are you sure..other thread syas you are staying down and you are is bigging up our chances of sneaking up!

:bla:

Yes but it will only be for your customary season if you do!

I said that because i do think Brighton have a better chance of getting promoted this season than Palace, i still think it is unlikely though

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
As for it not going off at withdean........considering we get just under 5k and away bring about 500 or less the chances are slim.

Flamer with 12k and an away following of a thousend plus at falmer.....it will happen imho

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Yes but it will only be for your customary season if you do!

I said that because i do think Brighton have a better chance of getting promoted this season than Palace, i still think it is unlikely though

Now your contradicting yourself scummer!!!

Being fair..we will prob be both in the championship come falmer time...then we will see who's running at lewes,falmer or brighton station mate.

and you can stick your squirty flower and custard pies up your arse!

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Why wont we mate?

What division do you think you lot will be in?

Ideas above your station me thinks!

Ideas above our station? Palace haven't been out of the top 2 divisions for over 30 years!

The more pressing question is what division dom you assume Brighton will be playing in?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Ideas above our station? Palace haven't been out of the top 2 divisions for over 30 years!

The more pressing question is what division dom you assume Brighton will be playing in?

please see above.....where I stated the championship!

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Now your contradicting yourself scummer!!!

Being fair..we will prob be both in the championship come falmer time...then we will see who's running at lewes,falmer or brighton station mate.

and you can stick your squirty flower and custard pies up your arse!

How am i contradicting myself Nancy boy? I said Brighton have a better chance of getting promoted that Palace this season, CHANCE not certainty!

:jester:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
This always make me laugh, so how long after you get Falmer do you think you will be playing Championship football then? Because it is always guaranteed when clubs get a new ground they forge ahead. Just ask Huddersfield

1 season, 2? Come on give us a chuckle

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here