Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

At Falmer - Where will it go off?

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Its specifically for Palace....so I dont go on there......due to the fact its our rivals chat site...and I dont support palace. which means I have no reason to go ontot that site.

You catching my drift? If you need me to type slower or make my words a bit smaller just say!

I don't know about Blokie but I certainly do..say that slower and show me the drift?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
BYF have you ever witnessed an 'off'?

Why yes dear chap of course. Dont get involved myself, see it as a load of silly bother.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Its specifically for Palace....so I dont go on there......due to the fact its our rivals chat site...and I dont support palace. which means I have no reason to go onto that site.

You catching my drift? If you need me to type slower or make my words a bit smaller just say!

Can you type a bit slower please, i can't understand a highly educated person like yourself

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Can you type a bit slower please, i can't understand a highly educated person like yourself

Horray....theres more!

More palace on a Brighton & hove albion website........you lot are a joke!

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Byf, we have a glorious new stadium about to be constructed for our football club.

And all you can think to ask is "Where will it all kick off?"

There are many other, much more important topics of conversation when it comes to Falmer.

By the time we get 2010 I would like to hope people like you might have grown up a bit?

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Who will be drinking in the Hikers??

Lewes will be a good option for a beer.

Do not worry about Palace. The will use the "We got turned back at H.Heath" or some old bollocks.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Horray....theres more!

More palace on a Brighton & hove albion website........you lot are a joke!

Says the bloke who asks where will it go 'off' at Falmer! :lolol:

Believe me matey even if it does go 'off' at Falmer it will be like a kids birthday party compared to Palace-Brighton tear ups of old, remember them do you?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Byf, we have a glorious new stadium about to be constructed for our football club.

And all you can think to ask is "Where will it all kick off?"

There are many other, much more important topics of conversation when it comes to Falmer.

By the time we get 2010 I would like to hope people like you might have grown up a bit?

Hi Bright, I know we have a glorious staduim and its going to be fantastic.

Ive asked many falmer related questions and replied to many threads regarding the new staduim.

I have a genuine interest in where it will kick off, not that I have any interest in getting involved..but just a general non violent interest.

As for taring me with the term "people like you"...not sure thats fair.

Maybe you want to know if falmer will have an on site bookmaker or restaurant, i want to know what peoples thoughts of where the trouble will flare....why is that so wrong....it happens so why pretend it doesnt?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Says the bloke who asks where will it go 'off' at Falmer! :lolol:

Believe me matey even if it does go 'off' at Falmer it will be like a kids birthday party compared to Palace-Brighton tear ups of old, remember them do you?

The only reason it will be like a kids birthday party is because you lot will be dressed like clowns.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Isn't that asking for someone to state the bleeding obvious, from the spot in the centre circle of course...don't know about crowd trouble though. My guess is that the ground will be extremely well policed and I doubt if we will ever see any hooliganism in the vicinity, surely we left that behind in the 80's.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here