Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] anyone up for an OFFICIAL fan boycot of the Brentford boxing day game ???

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
There's going to be a lot of backlash on here regarding passing on tickets and the such like. For me, this will be a grade 6 (does that exsist?) match with cheap tickets. I'll buy 1 or 2 tickets anywhere in the East Upper to take my Daughter & Granddaughter. With so many skipping this game there will be 3 empty seats together near me I'm sure, so we can sit together.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
such a crappy ko time - would it send a message from the fans or would the broadcaster not give a shit ???

I don't think a boycott (double t) will be necessary as the whole country will be in lockdown again by Christmas.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I wonder if we're a bit further down the pecking order

How very dare you. We are in the European Super League spots now.

**** the Premier league, it is yesterday’s news. We want Super League football now!

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
If this was an away game in London, it would take far longer to get there and get home than a boxing day evening game at Falmer. However, the away allocation would still be snapped up by the first couple of loyalty point tiers and people would be complaining that they haven't got a fair shot of being able to buy an away ticker.

Choose your battles. Suggestions of anti-club protests are, quite frankly, ridiculous at this current high point in our history.

who has ever suggested anti CLUB ???

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
The roads will be nice and quiet on the way back though. I don't mean to trivialise this but what does a convenient home fixture actually look like when you live in Devon?
12.30pm, 3.00pm are ideal but evening games mean getting home at 2.00am everytime.
I am pissed off with it now but will be going whatever as it's holiday time.
It's when I have to get up at 5.30am after getting in at 2.00am that really hurts

Sent from my CPH2195 using Tapatalk

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
12.30pm, 3.00pm are ideal but evening games mean getting home at 2.00am everytime.
I am pissed off with it now but will be going whatever as it's holiday time.
It's when I have to get up at 5.30am after getting in at 2.00am that really hurts

Sent from my CPH2195 using Tapatalk

I got up at stupid o'clock on Boxing Day to travel down for that 3-0 win against QPR back in 16/17. 12-30 KO didn't feel ideal that day, I can tell you!!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Given that this is very much a family day, 8pm on Boxing Day is a ridiculous time to have a game on. I fear a record number of empty seats mine will not be one of them. If there is no transport I'll walk

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Although I'd like to support this great cause, going to home matches with my son is my 4th favourite thing, so we will be there as usual.

Boxing day is for football. Yes 8pm is a pain in the arse but tbh 8pm is a pain in the arse any day really.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Fair play if you can get that game on in your living room that night then. I know for a fact I'd have no chance, even if we didn't have visitors (albeit we most CERTAINLY wouldn't be watching the pitifiul offerings on TV that night either). Nope, this'll be recorded, and I'll probably fall asleep in front of it in a drunken haze later on.

The prospect of battling my arse to the Amex and back on Boxing Day night holds all the appeal of stapling my bollocks to Diane Abbott's bottom lip.

Do what you like with this information, but I once had my testicles stapled to another man’s leg…

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
such a crappy ko time - would it send a message from the fans or would the broadcaster not give a shit ???

I honestly think we should boycott the Newcastle game.

As a club that supports LGBTQ+ community we should send a clear signal that owners that also enforce oppressive regimes will not be tolerated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here