Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

And we allow the shame of Das Reich to pollute this site

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Das Reich...really, you are a pathetic individual, who doesnt have the balls, or courage of his convictions...if youre afraid to explain the reason for your name, then whats the point?
As for Bomber Harris..please...go on...whilst remembering who started the bombing of civilian cities.
Please enlighten us who started the bombing of "civilian" cities as opposed to "military" ones.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
In ww2? Ask the residents of Rotterdam...i realise this is your attempt to diffuse a difficult question for somebody, who I consider to have similer political belilefs as yourself, but do you have an actual point about the name or is it
just to argue with me? Albeit in a rather pedantic fashion.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
In ww2? Ask the residents of Rotterdam...i realise this is your attempt to diffuse a difficult question for somebody, who I consider to have similer political belilef
s, but do you have an actual point about the name or just to argue with me?
I thought you were going to take your usual self hating, anti british stance and blame harris for giving the krauts some of their own medicine, i'd also ask the residents of guernica in spain if i wanted to start quoting history to people, i guess your not that clued up about it, never mind.

Jan 30, 2008
but how does it make you feel when you read those facts? Does it re-affirm to you that you've chosen a username that reflects the real you? Do you understand why people may perceive you to be pro-nazi?

I remember posting recently about the wankers who chanted sieg heil rather than sea-gulls at a norwich game years ago, accompanied by the nazi salute. Your response was to post your usual 'whistling' smilie.

How would you deny that you are a nazi sympathiser?
where have i ever said i was :facepalm:

Jan 30, 2008
das reich...really, you are a pathetic individual, who doesnt have the balls, or courage of his convictions...if youre afraid to explain the reason for your name, then whats the point?
As for bomber harris..please...go on...whilst remembering who started the bombing of civilian cities.
i don't have to explain anything to anyone, ffs its an internet forum :thumbsup:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I thought you were going to take your usual self hating, anti british stance and blame harris for giving the krauts some of their own medicine, i'd also ask the residents of guernica in spain if i wanted to start quoting history to people, i guess your not that clued up about it, never mind.

I was clearly talking about ww2, I thought grown ups would understand.
As for Guernica....well, I would say that was after the Zeppelin raids on London, maybe
your historical knowledge needs some work.

Anti British? You really are a foolish individual.

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
good grief........what a load of bollocks........someone reads a book , gets all indignant and decides to "out" our "pet nazi sympathizer".........where the f*** is the "flush head down bog" smilie.......???

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
i don't have to explain anything to anyone, ffs its an internet forum :thumbsup:

I don't think anyone is saying you have to, they are asking you to. There is a difference. After 11 pages you must now be aware of the perception that a simple username can give. [insert appropriate smilie]

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yes, Das...everybody here is a fool for thinking your choice of room name is at best, immature, at worst, grossly offensive.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Das Reich has been renamed to [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION].

He can PM me with his chosen non-offensive username and I'll change it for him.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I was clearly talking about ww2, I thought grown ups would understand.
As for Guernica....well, I would say that was after the Zeppelin raids on London, maybe
your historical knowledge needs some work.

Anti British? You really are a foolish individual.
You were about as clear as mud , and given your form for slagging your own countery , who knows what you wer on about, and by the way, you always give your hasty google searches away by late editing, why not justt admit you dont know ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here