Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

And we allow the shame of Das Reich to pollute this site

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
pre ww2..but as the thread is quite clearly concerning ww2 issues...a bit pointless....but its other people who move away from the given subject haha
Hey, were the Zeppelin crews Somali?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I was clearly talking about ww2...as you know...
Your attempt to show how 'clever' you are was to mention the Condor Legions attacks in Spain.. ?? Nothing to do with WW2...
As that was clearly the conversation, your interjection was rather pointless..as well as incorrect..

any luck finding some proof about me being 'un-British'...

psss..im amazed you having dragged this thread down to 'Brown people in London', but there is still time I guess.
What part of " who first started bombing civilian cities" is "clearly" talking about ww2 ? Anyway , whether you were or not, I asked you the question , you responded with "ask the residents of rotterdam" instead of just saying the germans, trying (and failing) to be clever, I informed you , that perhaps you might want to mention Guernica, if you wanted to quote the germans first use of area bombing inflicting mass casualties.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
When the whole thread concerns ww2 issues, you would think you wouldnt have to spell it out.....to a cretin.

Plus, your Guernica point...is wrong.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Nothing wrong with your post concerning Guernica...other than the fact it has nothing to do with ww2, and when discussing Bomber Harrris...then its clearly a conversation about ww2...

I realise you tried to be clever, and fell on your face, but please, dont drag this out too long.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Nothing wrong with your post concerning Guernica...other than the fact it has nothing to do with ww2, and when discussing Bomber Harrris...then its clearly a conversation about ww2...

I realise you tried to be clever, and fell on your face, but please, dont drag this out too long.
Dave , You (as usual) in your edit strewn replies , have managed to look silly, again, give up mate.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Not me Bushy.... but you can think that if it gets you through the day..personally, I think you made yourself look a prize pillock and have tried, over the last few posts to pull yourself out of the hole you jumped into....

Any luck with that evidence of me being 'anti British' yet?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Not me Bushy.... but you can think that if it gets you through the day..personally, I think you made yourself look a prize pillock and have tried, over the last few posts to pull yourself out of the hole you jumped into....

Any luck with that evidence of me being 'anti British' yet?

I cant be bothered trawling through the site, but the virtually undisguised glee with which you greet british deaths in afghanistan, gives it away. You're a typical misfit who was bullied and left/got booted out early( delete as appropriate) and consequently turned against whatever you perceived as your tormentors , either that or you're just a bit of cock.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
In other words...f*** all...

You really dont like being shown up as a dickhead do you haha....shame...as you seem quite good at it.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
In other words...f*** all...

You really dont like being shown up as a dickhead do you haha....shame...as you seem quite good at it.
No, as I said , the virtually undisguised glee with which you greet british deaths in afghanistan, I notice theres no denial of this, it would be the FIRST thing i replied about, i'd be f***ing outraged at an accusation like that.

No, as I said , the virtually undisguised glee with which you greet british deaths in afghanistan, I notice theres no denial of this, it would be the FIRST thing i replied about, i'd be f***ing outraged at an accusation like that.

Allow me to interject, my views are in the main quite similar to yours Bushy BUT, I've not seen him greet British Military Deaths with any glee. I have seen him refuse to publicly mourn the death of someone he doesn't know from a Military he left years ago.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Allow me to interject, my views are in the main quite similar to yours Bushy BUT, I've not seen him greet British Military Deaths with any glee. I have seen him refuse to publicly mourn the death of someone he doesn't know from a Military he left years ago.
I've seen the same , I've also seen him greeting british deaths with smug satisfaction , the part i've highlighted ? Counts for the same in my book, just take out the part where you say publicly, thats his view, he's unmoved by it. I realise it's not a fashionable view amongst the great and the good of NSC, but all the wankers on here equating afghan deaths as " just as important" as british ones , treacherous toerags in my book.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
A term used in a novel?

I understand but the connotations implicated, and there is some doubt from wiki

"The origin of Ka-tzetnik's story is not clear. Some say it is based on a diary kept by a young Jewish girl who was captured in Poland when she was fourteen years old and forced into sexual slavery in a Nazi labour camp. However, the diary itself has not been located or verified to exist. Others claim, and the author suggests as much in his later book Shivitti, that it is based on the actual history of Ka-tzetnik's younger sister. However, Ka-tzetnik did not have a sister in real life.
Between 1942 and 1945, Auschwitz and nine other Nazi concentration camps contained brothels (Freudenabteilung "Joy Division"), mainly used to reward cooperative non-Jewish inmates.Not only prostitutes were forced to work there. In the documentary film, Memory of the Camps, a project supervised by the British Ministry of Information and the American Office of War Information during the summer of 1945, camera crews filmed women who had been forced into sexual slavery for the use of guards and favored prisoners. The film makers stated that as the women died they were replaced by women from the concentration camp"

It was more of a question as such to what is allowed to be fair.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I understand but the connotations implicated, and there is some doubt from wiki

"The origin of Ka-tzetnik's story is not clear. Some say it is based on a diary kept by a young Jewish girl who was captured in Poland when she was fourteen years old and forced into sexual slavery in a Nazi labour camp. However, the diary itself has not been located or verified to exist. Others claim, and the author suggests as much in his later book Shivitti, that it is based on the actual history of Ka-tzetnik's younger sister. However, Ka-tzetnik did not have a sister in real life.
Between 1942 and 1945, Auschwitz and nine other Nazi concentration camps contained brothels (Freudenabteilung "Joy Division"), mainly used to reward cooperative non-Jewish inmates.Not only prostitutes were forced to work there. In the documentary film, Memory of the Camps, a project supervised by the British Ministry of Information and the American Office of War Information during the summer of 1945, camera crews filmed women who had been forced into sexual slavery for the use of guards and favored prisoners. The film makers stated that as the women died they were replaced by women from the concentration camp"

It was more of a question as such to what is allowed to be fair.

I know what the book is, however the term was coined by the author for a practice they were attempting to reveal - it wasn't the actual name of what was occurring. In that regard, Joy Division is unlikely to be offensive to anyone in that you would only know what it means from the reference point of the book.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
To most, including myself that was news to me with regards to Joy division(hail shouts of uneducated palace fan :rolleyes:). BUT Das reich is offensive and is hardly on the same par as Joy division.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here