Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex seating +3 - The who you know game.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I wanted a seat enabling me to throw a MOPED at visiting Palace fans and yet apparently this won't be possible.

f***ing SHAMBLES.

I think it would. Ask the season ticket holder who is buying for you to get your seats at the other end of the East from where you're currently looking to go.

That's the beauty of the "you don't have to sit with your +3s" rule.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Except the way you suggest is totally flawed and WOULD result in empty seats which would otherwise have had +3's in them.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think it would. Ask the season ticket holder who is buying for you to get your seats at the other end of the East from where you're currently looking to go.

That's the beauty of the "you don't have to sit with your +3s" rule.
You need to be sitting ABOVE the away end in order to LUZZ a moped at them. However, current plans are that away fans have the whole stand to themselves.

The only natural solution therefore is to move away supporters to the lower tier of the East, and then purchase seats above them.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Except the way you suggest is totally flawed and WOULD result in empty seats which would otherwise have had +3's in them.

Aslong as the P1's and their +3's are ok, sod the rest, they can just put up with whatever's left.

I hope the P1's teach their +3's the songs and tell them who the players are.

"Is that Ian Chapman standing next to Perry Digweed?"

#cough# sorry to interupt,and erm...some of TCB's comment are in my opinion a bit bizzare to say the least but I do think you've missed his point. I think he's saying if 500 or so "Billy no mates" (oh, come on someone was gonna say it) want to buy ST's then let them do it first (subject to qualifying of course) They would only take up 500 seats. Then let the other 3500 existing STH's snap up another 14000.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You need to be sitting ABOVE the away end in order to LUZZ a moped at them. However, current plans are that away fans have the whole stand to themselves.

The only natural solution therefore is to move away supporters to the lower tier of the East, and then purchase seats above them.

Not necessarily.
Have you noticed how low the roof sweeps down behind the South Stand ? You could practically rest a 2x4 against the guttering and RIDE your moped up onto the roof, over the other side, and...down onto the goal.

Yeah, on 2nd thoughts try and luzz it from the back of the East.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm with HKFC on this, it's going to prove a fuss over nothing as anyone who wants a season ticket will end up with a tidy seat.

However, if it had been me, I'd have organised the priorities as follows:
a) Long standing friends of the Albion
b) Current STH at Withers, who have been STH for 5 years+, +3 (any of whom must have been STH for at least a season in that time)
c) All other STH. But first dibs to those who don't require extra people.
d) All other STH. But second dibs to those who require 1 or 2 extra people.
e) All other STH. But third dibs to those who require 3 extra people.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Not necessarily.
Have you noticed how low the roof sweeps down behind the South Stand ? You could practically rest a 2x4 against the guttering and RIDE your moped up onto the roof, over the other side, and...down onto the goal.

Yeah, on 2nd thoughts try and luzz it from the back of the East.
I don't like the sound of your TRICK SHOT to be honest.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
#cough# sorry to interupt,and erm...some of TCB's comment are in my opinion a bit bizzare to say the least but I do think you've missed his point. I think he's saying if 500 or so "Billy no mates" (oh, come on someone was gonna say it) want to buy ST's then let them do it first (subject to qualifying of course) They would only take up 500 seats. Then let the other 3500 existing STH's snap up another 14000.

Whilst this might satisfy some of TCB's bloodlust, I don't think even this method would necessarily suffice, as the JCL's are still getting in too soon.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Aslong as the P1's and their +3's are ok, sod the rest, they can just put up with whatever's left.

Who are these mysterious new fans, with no past or recent interest in the Albion? Is sitting in a plastic chair under a roof really so appealling to these non-supporters. It would be much cheaper to sit in a BUS SHELTER.

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
If someone going on a +3 does not a have fan number, what do you put on the form?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I think all JCLs should have to submit a 5000 word essay on the history of the Albion before their money is even considered good enough for the club's coffers, and then if they're accepted they should be subjected to an initiation of having to watch their first season's worth of games whilst being sprayed with the sprinklers to replicate the withdean experience.

We wouldn't want to encourage new support would we!

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing

I know of two + 3'ers, and I can assure you that they are not jcls, bloody far from it.

Please don't tar everyone with the same brush.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here