Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ambrose

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Body of a 35yr old he has had so many injuries, i am not suprised they are moving him on, that and they think they can spend the money better elsewhere.

will only really know when the transfer window shuts, i am suprised by the small fee though, 500k i would have thought.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
McCormack and Murray signing for us this week? Imagine the reaction on the BBS, of course it won't happen :lolol:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Saving 750k in wages plus 250k more than would get when he leaves in a year. Could be half decent move IF they spend that money better....... but how when no1 in their right mind would want to sign for them!

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
who have palace signed so far and who have they sold / selling out of interest????

Signed:

Joel Ward - £400k
Aaron Martin - Loan
Aaron Wilbraham - Free

Sold:

Scannell - £400k

Selling:

Ambrose
Pedroza

Offered new contracts but didn't want to stay:

Clyne (due tribunal fee)
Gardner

Released:

Lee Hills
Calvin Andrew
Jake Caprice
Nathaniel Pinney
Charlie Holness

Last edited:

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Signed:

Joel Ward - £400k
Aaron Martin - Loan
Aaron Wilbraham - Free

Sold:

Scannell - £400k

Selling:

Ambrose

Offered new contracts but didn't want to stay:

Clyne (due tribunal fee)
Gardner

Released:

Lee Hills
Calvin Andrew
Jake Caprice
Nathaniel Pinney
Charlie Holness

Ahh thanks, on a serious note do you really think your keep Zaha then as you have not listed him?

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Ahh thanks, on a serious note do you really think your keep Zaha then as you have not listed him?

Well i would like to think he will stay for one more season.

I missed one off the list. Pedroza is being sold.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I would snap him up for £250,000, really good signing at that price and presumably reasonable wages. Good player, not going to play the whole season maybe but would easily have enough of an impact to make himself worthwhile.

One of only 2 Palace players I would sign, the other signed for them from us in the first place.

(I have nothing against Calvin Andrew, but we've moved on!)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The Darren Ambrose PLEASE STAY petition - CPFC BBS

"First of all, I'd like to thank Rich Cawley for bringing this to our attention. It's not too late. Show your support for Darren Ambrose. We're a better club than Birmingham at the moment. We have better finances, and a rosier looking future. Stay for at least one more season Darren. The fans love you, and we could be in the Premiership next season. You'll never be as adored at another club as much as you are here. Your salary is nothing compared to what we will get for Wilf when he is eventually sold; don't let the club hierarchy blackmail you into going - they don't need your transfer fee or your wages for inferior players.

Please stay.

Signed,

Glaziers Fan.

*snigger*

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
big club! funniest comment yet, must be the board comedian.

Not quite- it's not up there with

"we're a better club than Birmingham at the moment"

"we have better finances, and a rosier future"

"We could be in the Premier League next season"

Now I'm willing to concede that the first two points are open to debate, albeit not for long, but even the stupidest Palace fan on earth- and the competition, let us face it, is stiff- must admit that the prospects of Palace being in the Premier League next season are, 100% factually, zero.

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove
Not quite- it's not up there with

"we're a better club than Birmingham at the moment"

"we have better finances, and a rosier future"

"We could be in the Premier League next season"

Now I'm willing to concede that the first two points are open to debate, albeit not for long, but even the stupidest Palace fan on earth- and the competition, let us face it, is stiff- must admit that the prospects of Palace being in the Premier League next season are, 100% factually, zero.

no there good ones too, i blame drug misuse. but still love big club with reference to the albion

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
haven't looked at all the post on this one but my immediate response would be yeh.........250k = mugged......never mind eh..?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Fair point.

Its hard enough typing with one hand, I always find.

Are we back to the cheerleaders video again?

A practical tip is to cover the *ahem* with Marmite, and get next door's dog to lick it off, keeping two hands free for witty banter on NSC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here