Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ambrose

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Some nice quotes on the BBS:

"I highly doubt Ambrose will be going anywhere.

Someone had picked up the story here in the McCormack thread and speculated.

Ambrose is an Eagle!"

"I would be gutted to see ambrose leave. He should be in Dougie's plans for a consistent run in a free attacking role or right wing. Played in a position that suits him in a performing more attacking side and he will be one of our most important players."

"If this was any where near the truth I would tell McCormack to stay at Leeds.

I don't think many Palace fans realise what sort of player we have in Ambrose"

"I agree. I would really worry if he left."

"If we sell Ambrose I'll be gutted! I got married at the weekend and i was the happiest man alive till I read this!!!!!"

"Absolutely gobsmacked."

"Cant believe this, wtf is Dougie and cpfc 2010 thinking"

"Why did my Dad introduce me to Palace. Life is even more depressing"

Ahahahahahahahaaaa

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Some nice quotes on the BBS:

"I highly doubt Ambrose will be going anywhere.

Someone had picked up the story here in the McCormack thread and speculated.

Ambrose is an Eagle!"

"I would be gutted to see ambrose leave. He should be in Dougie's plans for a consistent run in a free attacking role or right wing. Played in a position that suits him in a performing more attacking side and he will be one of our most important players."

"If this was any where near the truth I would tell McCormack to stay at Leeds.

I don't think many Palace fans realise what sort of player we have in Ambrose"

"I agree. I would really worry if he left."

"If we sell Ambrose I'll be gutted! I got married at the weekend and i was the happiest man alive till I read this!!!!!"

"Absolutely gobsmacked."

"Cant believe this, wtf is Dougie and cpfc 2010 thinking"

"Why did my Dad introduce me to Palace. Life is even more depressing"

Ahahahahahahahaaaa

This had made my day, genuinely.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Palace jokes aside, £250k is a steal IMO.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
This had made my day, genuinely.

if you liked that one you'll like this one [MENTION=14929]superbez[/MENTION], straight off the BBS :rotlf:

Originally Posted by Micky Droy 11
Freedman thinks he is the club.he is destroying it.we end up with a 32 year old donkey from norwich.Freedman resign now!

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
TBH he has not really played that much the last two seasons...I dont think as a player he offered much, except the odd cracking goal!! a bit of a luxury player IMHO and I have upset a few fans around me by saying so the last couple of seasons, and a few have started to see it.

Although thanks for the goals but both for him and the club, best move on.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
TBH he has not really played that much the last two seasons...I dont think as a player he offered much, except the odd cracking goal!! a bit of a luxury player IMHO and I have upset a few fans around me by saying so the last couple of seasons, and a few have started to see it.

Although thanks for the goals but both for him and the club, best move on.

Top goal scorer and goal creator lat season. Yeah nah he's rubbish, sell him for 250k its fine!! :laugh:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
But all the Palace fans on here insist their owners are loaded and they don't have to sell players. I'm confused.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
But you're selling one of your best players, who says he's happy to discuss a new contract, for what I'd consider a pittance in today's market. Oh well, fine by me!

That deosn't mean they aren't loaded. Just means they are looking to cash in.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Wheels-Falling-Off-Hummer--57862.jpg

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Good decision I reckon. Would be their highest earner and nowhere near consistant enough to justify it. Capable of the sublime but 90% of the time he's mediocre.

Getting rid of him and Scannell is good business to me. Wouldn't be surprised if they got rid of Paddy McCarthy too. Fan favourite but absolute carthouse of a defender.

Almost want to applaud the Palace board for sorting their finances out and trying to balance books.

Saying that, it's only good business if they replace them with quality without breaking the bank, of which only time will tell.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Top goal scorer and goal creator lat season. Yeah nah he's rubbish, sell him for 250k its fine!! :laugh:

Played 1 in 3, 1 year left on his contract, £13,500 per week, not bad reasons to off load, as I would rather Palace run solvent than go through that admin shit again....cpfc2010 have said they will run it as a bussiness and thats what they are doing.

BTW he was not the top goal scorer last season either.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Played 1 in 3, 1 year left on his contract, £13,500 per week, not bad reasons to off load, as I would rather Palace run solvent than go through that admin shit again....cpfc2010 have said they will run it as a bussiness and thats what they are doing.

BTW he was not the top goal scorer last season either.
Was that Murray with 6 (SIX) goals ?

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Good decision I reckon. Would be their highest earner and nowhere near consistant enough to justify it. Capable of the sublime but 90% of the time he's mediocre.

Getting rid of him and Scannell is good business to me. Wouldn't be surprised if they got rid of Paddy McCarthy too. Fan favourite but absolute carthouse of a defender.

Almost want to applaud the Palace board for sorting their finances out and trying to balance books.

Saying that, it's only good business if they replace them with quality without breaking the bank, of which only time will tell.

Agree with every point made there...Paddy is a fan favourite and I really dont know why? seen better players than him booed!!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Genuinely surprised that they are selling

Gobsmacked that they are selling so cheap

Very strange given all the bullshit we have had to put up with

Don't need to sell?............................... obviously just give 'em away instead :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here