Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adkins leaving it late for a push into Europe

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
We beat a full strength chelsea team a few weeks ago. Where are they in the league?

oh!

And we beat Man City last time we played them...

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
nve6n6.jpg

my favourite bit is the last number :lolol:

that said, the second one before that is also chuckle-worthy

Cronolegs

Nov 19, 2011
What a bunch of bellends Brighton have. You are sitting near the top of the championship, all you can wank about is Southampton losing to Arsenal.

Looking forward to seeing Brighton getting bumfucked in the play offs. I'm sure monkey will want to take more Saints players on loan you classless pricks.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
What a bunch of bellends Brighton have. You are sitting near the top of the championship, all you can wank about is Southampton losing to Arsenal.

Looking forward to seeing Brighton getting bumfucked in the play offs. I'm sure monkey will want to take more Saints players on loan you classless pricks.
we will give you a big wave on our way up while your going down

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Christ :facepalm: they have had a bad run of fixtures. Ok maybe they should have beaten wigan but i reckon they will stay up comfortably. Anyway they are not our rivals so no point finishing this sen

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I hate Scummers more than I hate Palace and I hope they crash and burn and we avoid them next season as we take our place in the Prem with Deano Hammond begging to stay with us.

Maybe they'll construe another 0-0 draw with that other cheating bunch of scum at the end of the season merely for both of them to stay up.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Brighton going up hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

What's your problem numpty, 2 seasons in a row you can't win the league, get a descent manager not a physio who is a wannabe.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Im going to be honest, Southampton were awful today, they look so dodgy at the back and whenever they got the ball they just lost it, dont know how they scored, the possession in the first half must've been near enough 90% Arsenal.

Whats the difference between a triangle and Southampton?

A triangle has 3 points.

I looked on the BBC website at half time and it said Arsenal 76% - 24% Southampton.

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012

He's taken the bait! And he's already been reeled in...

BITE

Easy.

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC

It works both ways. After you lose to Arsenal in a premier league fixture, you log into and post on a Brighton message board. Good one!!!!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

oh the irony*

I'm sure they'll start to pick up some results but it shows how difficult that step up to the premier league is. Especially when you were runners up in League one 2 years ago.

*that's not the thing mummy uses to work out all the creases from your pants Cronolegs

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
I hate Scummers more than I hate Palace and I hope they crash and burn and we avoid them next season as we take our place in the Prem with Deano Hammond begging to stay with us.

Maybe they'll construe another 0-0 draw with that other cheating bunch of scum at the end of the season merely for both of them to stay up.

Ah LB I missed you over the summer with your deluded anti Saints comments. In fact you were pretty absent in May after your predictions throughout last season that we would buckle and Albion would go up.

First of all, I cant see Stoke also needing a point to stay up coz its them who we play on the last game. Secondly, I dont see you holding as much a grudge against Spurs for that day f***ing 34 years ago, especially as it was us who hit the post that day and them who just defended all throughout the game.

There is no more a deluded Albion fan than yourself. You've beaten really poor teams in Burnley, Wed and Barnsley but were the 2nd best against top half Championship teams in Hull and Cardiff (and Swindon of course). Yet you all laugh at us when were up against teams who pay their players £125-200k a week and are hence world class players.

Adkins is always gonna give excuses for yesterdays result. He's hardly gonna stand up and say 'yeah were shit.' But in fairness, we clearly needed new players and those new players only came in 1 or 2 days before the game (internationals) and hence didnt really train with the rest of the team.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
We are Southampton, we're bottom of the league, try as I have, there's too many syllables for this too fit the tune.
Must leave you with Oh when the Saints as your only song!
Keep it up Stains, you're helping me really enjoy the Prem this season :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here