Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adkins leaving it late for a push into Europe

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Fair point but if you outplay every team in the Championship you'll more than likely end up in the Prem which is nearly always tough at the beginning.

Lets wait a few months and see if you do end up outplaying every team in the Championship, not just the crap ones (the team you outplayed last night were tragic IMO), and lets see how we get on against the teams who arent global brands accross the world.

Get you! with your teams that arent global Brands.

Do you ever listen to yourself?

Most teams coming up put on their best performances against those global brands and don't lose like you did. What about considering that if you lose like you have so far the "no mark lesser brands" of the prem might dick you as well

Seagull16

Sep 28, 2011
Im going to be honest, Southampton were awful today, they look so dodgy at the back and whenever they got the ball they just lost it, dont know how they scored, the possession in the first half must've been near enough 90% Arsenal.

Whats the difference between a triangle and Southampton?

A triangle has 3 points.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Fair point but if you outplay every team in the Championship you'll more than likely end up in the Prem which is nearly always tough at the beginning.

Lets wait a few months and see if you do end up outplaying every team in the Championship, not just the crap ones (the team you outplayed last night were tragic IMO), and lets see how we get on against the teams who arent global brands accross the world.

If we get there we have a manager and a chairman that understand football,you have a banker and a 3rd division physio buying your players:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Im going to be honest, Southampton were awful today, they look so dodgy at the back and whenever they got the ball they just lost it, dont know how they scored, the possession in the first half must've been near enough 90% Arsenal.

Whats the difference between a triangle and Southampton?

A triangle has 3 points.

Aidkins will never be a successfull manager ,he has been riding on Pardews team for two years ,spunking 20 million on 2 forwards while ignoring improvement of defence and midfield will be his undoing

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I have that very strange but thoroughly enjoyable feeling that 'The South Coast Club' maybe were promoted a tad too quickly; aren't ready to play with the Big Boys (just yet) and may struggle to get 10 points all season!

Tee hee!

Solent Fuds!

TNBA

TTF

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I wonder what the lowest points total is in the prem think saints could come close under a clueless inept manager at the top level it really is like watching mike Bassett :D :D can't wait for his interview on MOTD :ffsparr:

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
If we get there we have a manager and a chairman that understand football,you have a banker and a 3rd division physio buying your players:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

But your not there yet are you? You are a few games into a 46 game season and you've beaten 3 of the poorer teams of the Championship. Wasn't it you saying a year ago when Saints and Brighton were 1st and 2nd, that we would fade away whereas you had the manager and chairman that understood football to go up.

I would happily place a wager with anyone on this board that we wont go down?

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham

Sheffield wednesday are massive.....apparently according to their fans

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
But your not there yet are you? You are a few games into a 46 game season and you've beaten 3 of the poorer teams of the Championship. Wasn't it you saying a year ago when Saints and Brighton were 1st and 2nd, that we would fade away whereas you had the manager and chairman that understood football to go up.

proceeds to remf ?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

You won't get relegated but how long do you give Adkins?

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK

Delusional tosser!

Down with the Palace, your going down with the Palace!

TNBA

TTF

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Southampton

Attachments

• horse.jpg
    horse.jpg
    321.9 KB · Views: 45

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

no what i said was that your physio had inherited a team from Pardew and that your physio could not build a team all the while he has a hole in his arse,he is currently proving me to be right, you sacked Pardew and hired a physio stains have made there bed they can now lay in it

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I wonder what the lowest points total is in the prem think saints could come close under a clueless inept manager at the top level it really is like watching mike Bassett :D :D can't wait for his interview on MOTD :ffsparr:

I'm pretty sure the lowest points total was Derby a few years back, with 11. And they won 4 of those points against Newcastle. And had more points at this stage than Stains. (although not difficult lol)

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
You haver to hand it to saints and you can see how far they have come - after all they are on first on MOTD!

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Southampton have got a premier league midfield and attack but a championship defence and manager.

Unless they get rid of David Brent soon they will probably go down. His decisions so far this season have been appalling. Lambert and Lallana are quality players though and if they make themselves more solid at the back, those two could keep them up.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Adkins says their season starts next week at Villa - that must be when the magic beans and the brass lamp that he bought kicks in!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here