Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adkins leaving it late for a push into Europe

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Well let me put you straight on one thing.

Your goal this year is to gain promotion and tbf you’ve had an encouraging few games against (judging by what I saw on Friday) not brilliant teams. That said you can only beat who’s been put in front of you. Your best players for me the other day were Bruno, Bridge and CMS. Bruno & Bridge are in their 30’s who are far more likely to lose form over a 50 game season, and CMS started brilliantly last season but lost form as the season wore on. Given that your likely route is via the play offs I’d put your chances of promotion at around 25%

We however are already in the Premiership. Agreed we could have done with beating Wigan but you cant legislate for the other defeats. Fact is we bought international class in the window, all of which finally arrived at SMS 2 days before the Emirates game. Hardly great preparation. A few positive results and were mixing it towards mid table.

Fact is you’d love to swap places with us and you know it. You certainly represent the utterly thick and deluded minority of Brighton fans who for some reason care more about us losing than yourselves winning. Thought that would end what with us being in different league than you, but alas no. You let your fan base down mate.

You are such a twat... you come on here, a Brighton forum, bigging up your very shabby Prem league side and then turn on BHA supporters for daring to answer you? I couldn't give a toss about your cheating scum of a club, if you aren't making up a 0-0 in 1978 you are going into administration and paying 2p in the pound back to abiding companies that go under because of your circumstances. You have no right to be here giving your scummer shit to us. Now go away like the creep you are and enjoy your season in the prem. Nauseas little twat.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
You are such a twat... you come on here, a Brighton forum, bigging up your very shabby Prem league side and then turn on BHA supporters for daring to answer you? I couldn't give a toss about your cheating scum of a club, if you aren't making up a 0-0 in 1978 you are going into administration and paying 2p in the pound back to abiding companies that go under because of your circumstances. You have no right to be here giving your scummer shit to us. Now go away like the creep you are and enjoy your season in the prem. Nauseas little twat.

Do you have any idea what your talking about? First of all Pompey call us scummers coz of the docks strikes many moons go. Any other fans calling us this looks plain pathetic.

I've come on this forum coz one of your fans started a thread about our team. Why shouldnt I respond? All I'm doing is answering your small minority of lesser intelligent fans who seem to care very much about us - a group of people you seem to represent well.

For the record we paid back all our creditors in fall, all except Barclays and quite frankly I dont feel guilty about that given their recent exploits.

Genuine question: Were you bullied by a Saints fan at school (thats if you you've left school yet). Goodnight mate. Past your bed time. :lolol:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I've come on this forum coz one of your fans started a thread about our team.

Wrong! It started with this

So........

the goon knew it would be provocative and I can only assume because your season is crashing in flames and there's f*** all left of your rivals, some of your clan think they can find some solace here. Truly we couldn't give a toss about you and your poxy team. The real dislike (for me) is towards that wanchor of a so called Manager, been found out even quicker than I thought ... an No, you can't have Painter on loan!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Do you have any idea what your talking about? First of all Pompey call us scummers coz of the docks strikes many moons go. Any other fans calling us this looks plain pathetic.

I've come on this forum coz one of your fans started a thread about our team. Why shouldnt I respond? All I'm doing is answering your small minority of lesser intelligent fans who seem to care very much about us - a group of people you seem to represent well.

For the record we paid back all our creditors in fall, all except Barclays and quite frankly I dont feel guilty about that given their recent exploits.

Genuine question: Were you bullied by a Saints fan at school (thats if you you've left school yet). Goodnight mate. Past your bed time. :lolol:

You really are a Grade A tosser.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton

Your the one always on here posting shit, so dont go giving it the billy big bollocks its BHA fans on your forum your replying too.

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
At the start of the season i put a bet on for Brighton to get promoted and for Southampton to finish bottom........ :) after reading this guys posts i actually want it even more than the money

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
but wigan at home?..bet yur boss had tht down as 3 points

I remember the Adkins pre match interview on Sky or Football Focus and thought then "I hope they stuff you" can't quote him but he was being obviously patronising of Wigan and clearly expected a comfortable win.

And still he hasn't learned, if I were Lambert I'd be pissing myself in anticipation of being able to say on Saturday at 5.00 "Maybe their season will start against Everton?"

Nothing at all against the club but can't stand the man

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011

There are quite a few on here that have relatives in Pompey, me for one. Really do resent you being on here from my point of view, long memories and all that. Made my weekend watching Adkins face on Saturday which had that look of mmm, might not qualify for Europe this season. Really cannot stand the bloke.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Wa wa wa wa wa.

Who are your rivals again? Aren't they Palace? So why are you calling Saints scummers?!?!?! Learn who your rivals are you f***ing clueless mong.

Listen mr twat, neither palace OR shitehamtown are our rivals. You are both too fekkin crap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here