Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

About to go nuts!!

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Sweet f***ing Jesus. Somebody has made an unfortunate MISTAKE. Its annoying for those involved, that they are not going to be sitting EXACTLY where they chose, and I have sympathy for them. However, the net result is that they are being moved about 25 yards to one side, to somewhere with an equally good view (some would say better).

The club really should, and most probably will, make some form of token goodwill gesture, such as a shop token for a free shirt, or something, but are people really suggesting that those affected should SUE the club. REALLY?

Get over yourselves.

It is not just about the view though for those of us who chose to sit here, we wanted to be in the middle in the centre of atmosphere and singing. The atmosphere will not be as intense out by the edges near the family stand (as this is where we are being moved to). That being said I certainly will not be suing the club.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I couldn't sue the club, Makes no sense to me as I love the club. TBH I'd be happier if when I get there its all right and yeah the club offer me a shop voucher or something to show they're sorry for the cock up.

There are some very kind fans at this club which is just one reason why I love it. [MENTION=12656]Pantani[/MENTION] & [MENTION=3743]seagullwedgee[/MENTION].

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Sweet f***ing Jesus. Somebody has made an unfortunate MISTAKE. Its annoying for those involved, that they are not going to be sitting EXACTLY where they chose, and I have sympathy for them. However, the net result is that they are being moved about 25 yards to one side, to somewhere with an equally good view (some would say better).

The club really should, and most probably will, make some form of token goodwill gesture, such as a shop token for a free shirt, or something, but are people really suggesting that those affected should SUE the club. REALLY?

Get over yourselves.

Wow.. love the way you take one persons comment and change it to "yourselves" as if all others effected would feel/think the same! Seem rather irrate for someone not even affected by it!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
out of protest at this horendous mistake I am going to shread my season ticket and go and support Palarse. Bloom Out.

It sounsds like you might now be my new neighbour

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Wow.. love the way you take one persons comment and change it to "yourselves" as if all others effected would feel/think the same! Seem rather irrate for someone not even affected by it!

Sorry Simon, but its not only one person on here who is making out this is a MASSIVE big deal. Its unfortunate, and regrettable, but they'll do their best to sort it out.

And I'm not irate in the slightest. Merely surprised out how irate others are being on behalf of those affected by it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Oh, and this absolutely DOES affect me. You and your brothers are all stupidly TALL, so if they hadn't moved you, you'd have blocked MY view of the bottom section of the screen. :thumbsup:

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Sorry Simon, but its not only one person on here who is making out this is a MASSIVE big deal. Its unfortunate, and regrettable, but they'll do their best to sort it out.

And I'm not irate in the slightest. Merely surprised out how irate others are being on behalf of those affected by it.

HKFC, it is a MASSIVE big deal to us, not a suing the club big deal but still a MASSIVE issue. We have all known our seats were directly behind the goal and were absolutely delighted by this. I am now a bit disappointed by where my seats are going to be, they will not be shit I know, but they will not be the seats that we have been waiting for nearly six months to get to sit in. I think that really you should stop telling other people how they should feel.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003

"Sweet f***ing jesus" and all the SHOUTING just made you sound a little irrate thats all! One person mentioned sueing and you jumped on it. The rest are just massivly gutted, and I think its totally fair enough to be gutted. If you want to argue on the merits of how gutted you should be over an event in life, well im glad I dont post as much these days!!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
"Sweet f***ing jesus" and all the SHOUTING just made you sound a little irrate thats all! One person mentioned sueing and you jumped on it. The rest are just massivly gutted, and I think its totally fair enough to be gutted. If you want to argue on the merits of how gutted you should be over an event in life, well im glad I dont post as much these days!!
Spot on. Just waiting for the spin reply now.

I'm just hoping i'm not moved.Looking at the web cam pics i should be ok.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Fair does. I'd be a bit gutted too.

I just detest the BLAME culture, of some folk.

Peace.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Spot on. Just waiting for the spin reply now.

I'm just hoping i'm not moved.Looking at the web cam pics i should be ok.

What number seat do you have? We should be able to work it out from that between Drumstick and I.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Can't remember if it's 382 or 386.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
They've offered me 395 -398. How far over is that? Got to be pretty close to the edge I would think.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
If I remember they offered me 383 and 384 so if you are 386 you should be fine.

Just checked and i'm 386 block D.

Sounds like i'm ok. I'm inline with the penalty box i believe.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
They've offered me 395 -398. How far over is that? Got to be pretty close to the edge I would think.

I can take some pictures from there if you like and upload them by the time you back from Worthing.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You definitely need a refund on the PSL because you'll be in a seat not of your own choosing. If the back row of the North Stand underneath the screen is re-instated at some point in the future (screen is raised vertically ? when the corner seats are installed) demand the club put it in writing you have the right to return to your original seat and option to re-purchase the PSL.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I can take some pictures from there if you like and upload them by the time you back from Worthing.

I think I'm going to change my plans and go to the open day. That way I can scope out what my options are rather than make a judgment from pictures. Mine will be a Harvey's by the way :drink:

kingstn seagull

Sep 4, 2007
YORKSHARE
Oh, I know it is them. Just looked at the webcam to work it out. Why have they taken so many out? Loads of the seats taken out are nowhere near the screen, including mine.

orryvn.jpg

Sorry the picture is so big (well it was on the preview) but that looks like they have taken seats out to halfway across the central block, when the screen ends 1 seat from the start of the block. I suppose the issue is getiing in and out of our seats past the screen, but I am definitely to the left of the centre of the block when looking at it from this direction. Or to the right of centre if facing the pitch. Still got my fingers crossed, while I wait for them to get back to me.

The problem is that due to safety reasons, all seats in stadia have to be 13 or less seats from the aisle I believe. Therefore as the slightly larger screen blocks the way back to the aisle, none of those seats can be put in and used.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here