Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

About to go nuts!!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
For any interested parties, Biscuit and I have been moved back into the middle of the north stand now, row Y (new back row). Paul gave me a phone call yesterday. Absolutely delighted!

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
For any interested parties, Biscuit and I have been moved back into the middle of the north stand now, row Y (new back row). Paul gave me a phone call yesterday. Absolutely delighted!

Does that mean other people have been moved instead?

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Brilliant news mate. It may have taken awhile, but it's a very busy period. Paul really is a star.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Does that mean other people have been moved instead?

Yes, by force or choice I don't know, Just told a group had moved and we could have two seats. Just relieved its all finally sorted.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle

What numbers? You are probably my new neighbours. You may not be so happy once you have had the misfortune of standing next to me for a few matches :lol:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
He wasn't sure I think he said around 351ish?

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
We are 351-354 and I think the gap was counting up from 354. Certainly nearby anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here