Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

About to go nuts!!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'd go Argus route if you are being ignored / palmed off by those that caused this and should be fixing it, are ignoring you!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
4 emails and 2 phone calls to club from me, still awaiting my reply from Paul McGowan!!!!!!

No doubt he's very busy, which will somehow be a good enough excuse as far as the club are concerned ?

IndependentWSU

May 24, 2011
No doubt he's very busy, which will somehow be a good enough excuse as far as the club are concerned ?

On my first mail, I stated my understanding that this week, especially Wednesday will be a very busy time for the Ticket Office and club. But on speaking to Ticket Office staff and being told that I would get a phone call back from Paul McGowan within the hour on 2 occassions, it does tend to annoy slightly.
I merely asked for acknowledgement of receipt of emails, I dont want to cause problems but just want to hear what the clubs intentions are regarding the WSU barriers.
When mentioning WSU barriers the ticket office staff member stopped me speaking and said ' I will pass you onto or Ticket Office manager', that was Monday!!!!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
4 emails and 2 phone calls to club from me, still awaiting my reply from Paul McGowan!!!!!!

Let's all hack Perry's phone!

For the record, I feel the way the North Stand evacuees have been treated is pretty shoddy. I can understand how the mistake has happened, given the complexity of building a new stadium. But the lack of senior management involvement in resolving it shows how quickly the most loyal of supporters / customers can become pissed off. And understandably so.

Personally, had it been my decision, I would have offered them half price season tickets for this year, plus a "meet Gus and the team after the game / full hospitality package" for one game.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Presumably you could order a heritage stone with your complaint on it ?

I'd imagine that would get noticed.

gull-able

Banned
Jan 21, 2009
I cant believe this has gone 11 pages, if i was working in the club i would tell you to like it or f**king lump it, i myself had a season ticket at gillingham for two years and have since left the uk, i have tried to get a ticket for ths scc, the spurs and gillingham game without sucess, am i whinging no
you have been moved 40 seats to a seat which still has a F**king great view of the pitch, if i was you i would shut up about compensation etc you dont know your born, a lot of clubs wouldnt give you the option of choosing your seat.
personally i hope perry etc continue to ignore you childish bleatings.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
a lot of clubs wouldnt give you the option of choosing your seat.

.. really, in a new stadium ? I don't think so - it's all part of the modern marketing that Brighton unsurprisingly embraced. Same reason you had to actually visit the stadium to buy a season ticket - or get someone to do it on your behalf.

So not really a case of the being "given" the opportunity to pick your seat is it ? That was the only way to buy it.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will there be a half and half scarf on sale outside the ground ? Justice for the North Stand 40 / WSU - "Did you see the Goal ?"

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I've just got back from Falmer, new seat is sorted and I'm very happy with my new seat. However I did still have to go in to the club myself to get this sorted and I do feel as if this situation has been poorly handled. Hopefully the club will learn some lessons from this.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
i have tried to get a ticket for ths scc, the spurs and gillingham game without sucess

You've been doing something wrong then. SCCF tickets were (and are still) on general sale - anyone can get one. So you can be in the Amex on Saturday should you wish - call the ticket office.

Neither of the other games are on general sale yet, but they will be, and you'll be able to get tickets for both should you really want to.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I've just got back from Falmer, new seat is sorted and I'm very happy with my new seat. However I did still have to go in to the club myself to get this sorted and I do feel as if this situation has been poorly handled. Hopefully the club will learn some lessons from this.

I'm pleased your happy with your new seat, Did any of your friends go with? Where is your new seat?

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
:rant::rant:

Just got a call from the club, my seat doesn't exist now as the big screen is bigger than they thought! How the F**K have they done that? Going mental, I bought them on the 5th FEB and was so delighted to have the (In my opinion) best seats in the north, central and row z.

Now I'm being moved to the other side of the screen in the corner pretty much! Not alot I can do just ranting! I feel like crying I've been so so so so looking forward to this and its cocked up by someone who cant measure!

:rant::rant::rant:

They should make your case a priority to take an equivalent good seat, when someone drops out.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I cant believe this has gone 11 pages, if i was working in the club i would tell you to like it or f**king lump it, i myself had a season ticket at gillingham for two years and have since left the uk, i have tried to get a ticket for ths scc, the spurs and gillingham game without sucess, am i whinging no
you have been moved 40 seats to a seat which still has a F**king great view of the pitch, if i was you i would shut up about compensation etc you dont know your born, a lot of clubs wouldnt give you the option of choosing your seat.
personally i hope perry etc continue to ignore you childish bleatings.

wow, that was a bit harsh wasn't it?:eek:

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I'm pleased your happy with your new seat, Did any of your friends go with? Where is your new seat?

Sent you a text earlier, unless I copied your number down wrong. I'm in row Y behind the goal, next to my mates, as someone else has moved from there. Give the ticket office a bell as I am sure there is/was room for two more. No point waiting for them to ring you as this experience has taught us.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Think you might have my number wrong as I've not received anything yet? I will do.

Q# 28! Screw that, have you got Pauls email address?

Last edited:

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Think you might have my number wrong as I've not received anything yet? I will do.

Think it is just the tickets email address as far as I know, tickets[MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION].co.uk. Is Q what they are offering you now, oh no I get it that is the position in the phone queue. PMing you the customer service number as I have had slightly more success using this number.

IndependentWSU

May 24, 2011

Its paul.mcgowan[MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION].co.uk but he doesnt reply, so wouldn't bother

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here