Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

8,000 at Palace tonight.....

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Tumbleweed blowing through the stands at Selhurst. Shocking , truly shocking:ffsparr:

they might as well only open one of the stands for matches these days, that would be just for the away support! Palace are an embarrassment, the roof on the Amex Car Park has more support then them!!!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I agree on the grammar. It's a shame you ignore the previous posts which clearly show Brighton fans did NOT regard playing you as our most anticipated match. One can only conclude that whilst your grammar may be correct, your comprehension leaves a lot to be desired.
:lolol:

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Way back in the 70s and 80s I used to really despise Palace. They were a decent club on a pretty much even footing with us with good support. Derby games were massive occasions for both clubs. Although the Albion have really been through the mill and gradually rebuilt to have a fantastic new stadium, great Chairman, great manager, fantastic flair team, state of the art new training ground on the horizon etc, Palace have just slowly fallen to pieces. Shockingly poor stadium, one of the worst in the division, very poor attendances and two administrations. To be honest I just feel sorry for them now. They are down to a hardcore of fans, I can't knock the loyalty of the ones that do turn up every week, many of them come across as very genuine knowledgeably fans. I just can't really be bothered to hate them in the same way any more, it just doesn't seem right.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Way back in the 70s and 80s I used to really despise Palace. They were a decent club on a pretty much even footing with us with good support. Derby games were massive occasions for both clubs. Although the Albion have really been through the mill and gradually rebuilt to have a fantastic new stadium, great Chairman, great manager, fantastic flair team, state of the art new training ground on the horizon etc, Palace have just slowly fallen to pieces. Shockingly poor stadium, one of the worst in the division, very poor attendances and two administrations. To be honest I just feel sorry for them now. They are down to a hardcore of fans, I can't knock the loyalty of the ones that do turn up every week, many of them come across as very genuine knowledgeably fans. I just can't really be bothered to hate them in the same way any more, it just doesn't seem right.

Well said.

There is still the great banter though which I hope we never lose.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
+1 We'd be sad if they went under admit it!

Definitely! I'd like to see them get a decent stadium and bigger crowds so we can have a decent rivalry again. A derby game in a half empty stadium is just wrong!

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
If you had something constructive to say instead of just trolling on here, it wouldn'tbe necessary. However, with El Presidentes cock stuck in your mouth, foul language should be the last thing you are concerned about.

sorry but cock sucking is something you would know about...

sorry but cock sucking is something you would know about...

Probably not in reality, just like you're not pikeys/nigels and my particular favourite pikey shit eating nonces (which I plucked from BBS after used by one of yours)

But hey ho, lets all just keep insulting the hell out of each other, it's not like we're ever going to meet is it?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
To be fair to Palace, only 12,000 bothered to "pack the Park" to assist in Pompey's fight for survival.

I guess there's limited appeal in paying thirty odd quid to sit in an awful ground to watch mediocre football.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Probably not in reality, just like you're not pikeys/nigels and my particular favourite pikey shit eating nonces (which I plucked from BBS after used by one of yours)

But hey ho, lets all just keep insulting the hell out of each other, it's not like we're ever going to meet is it?

why not... little bit scared are we???

why not... little bit scared are we???

Nope, I'm bored. Bored of all this bollocks, bored of users trying to portray themselves as "hard men" when in reality they're probably mid forties, slightly overweight family men in decent office jobs trying to do what's best for their families, just like me.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
let me show you some FACTS !!!

Highest Brighton attendance this season: 21,558

Highest Palace attendance this season: 22,147

Record Brighton attendance: 36,747

Record Palace attendance: 51,482

Average Brighton attendance at the 8,850 capacity Withdean Stadium: 6,408

Average Brighton & Palace attendances by year 1921-2011:

Brighton:

http://www.european-football-statist...tnclub/bha.htm

Palace:

http://www.european-football-statist...nclub/cryp.htm

Years in sample: 84

Years Brighton have had a higher average: 17

Years Palace have had a higher average: 67

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Nope, I'm bored. Bored of all this bollocks, bored of users trying to portray themselves as "hard men" when in reality they're probably mid forties, slightly overweight family men in decent office jobs trying to do what's best for their families, just like me.

stop replying then, its just a wind up..read the FACTS then, after you've finished your proper job, go home and make up some more spurious drivel to try and prove you are bigger than Palace....READ THE FACTS !!!

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
let me show you some FACTS !!!

Highest Brighton attendance this season: 21,558

Highest Palace attendance this season: 22,147

Record Brighton attendance: 36,747

Record Palace attendance: 51,482

Average Brighton attendance at the 8,850 capacity Withdean Stadium: 6,408

Average Brighton & Palace attendances by year 1921-2011:

Brighton:

http://www.european-football-statist...tnclub/bha.htm

Palace:

http://www.european-football-statist...nclub/cryp.htm

Years in sample: 84

Years Brighton have had a higher average: 17

Years Palace have had a higher average: 67

The past is the past.
Right now we're getting bigger attendances than you and we're 4th whilst you're in mid-table somewhere. That's all I care about personally.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Your counting a cup game as yours, what's your highest LEAGUE attendance this season? :wave:

Averages this year...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here