Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

8,000 at Palace tonight.....

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Leave him mate... we'll just enjoy our smugness whilst Nigey baby reminisces over their two cup finals against us.
To be fair I think making plans for nigel, if that is his real name, is doing his team down here. They've proved time and again this season that they are scrappy underdogs who can raise their game on the big occasions. Against ourselves, Manchester United reserves, Wigan, they proved they can cause upsets against bigger and better clubs.

They've had at least four or five games this season that meant something, and I'm sure a few more people bothered to turn up for those.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
cant you lot post without swear words or do you talk like that all the time

If you had something constructive to say instead of just trolling on here, it wouldn'tbe necessary. However, with El Presidentes cock stuck in your mouth, foul language should be the last thing you are concerned about.

Jan 12, 2012
Without a shadow of a doubt, the first game at The Amex. That was 100 times better and more important than anything else, even if we win the play-off final.

Sure, we messed up the second-most important game against your lot, but don't try and make out one result is even 1% as important as having The Amex, Gus, 20,000 crowds, a fantastic squad and the possibility of EPL football versus having the worst stadium in the Championship, a dour team and manager and 10,000 home fans with no hope of improvement.

The point i've been trying to get across to you all is, as much as you'll never admit it, OUR game was the first one you all looked for when the fixtures came out, and you were desperate to beat us at your new stadium.
Your flying at the moment, you've come a long way in a short space of time, and as much as i come on here to wind a few of you up,i've got to take my hat off to you and say well done. You don't need to rub our noses in it about our ground and crowds, we do know !! but some of you have very short memories, and choose to forget about recent history.
I won't wish you luck in reaching the play offs, but you wouldn't expect me to would you !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here