Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

8,000 at Palace tonight.....

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
I tried but you would not answer.

I would genuinely be interested in your view on the "new" fans that Palace will have to generate when/if the new stadium is built, even a revamped Selhurst will be increased capacity.

Peace.

they will lbe welcomed in much the same way that you lot welcomed your jcls/jcbs or whatever you wanna call them

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
because you dont have a past do you, well around 13,000 of you dont (see I made allowances for you lot that did go to the Withdean), around 13,000 of your 'fans' think you only started this season

That sums up your attitude. So all the 'new' fans palace attract in your shiny new non-wonky stadium in a few years time will only think the club existed from that point? In fact any attendance over your hard core of around 11–12000. Laughable.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
That sums up your attitude. So all the 'new' fans palace attract in your shiny new non-wonky stadium in a few years time will only think the club existed from that point? In fact any attendance over your hard core of around 11–12000. Laughable.
took you a while to come up with that lot....never mind ive had enough of this shite so, au revoir people, been nice talking with you all
gotta go to work now, top up the benefit payments...

they will lbe welcomed in much the same way that you lot welcomed your jcls/jcbs or whatever you wanna call them

I prefer to call them "Returning fans" "New fans"

Some people call them JCL's, JCB's even Plastic glory hunters but they are the future, like it or not our clubs need and must have these fans.

I would much rather have the rivalry in the top flight than in the championship, CPFC2010 must do something to generate more interest soon or the interest will start waining.

Thank you for the reply.

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012

ok we will agree to disagree, you think one thing i will think another...look at hillian1 post, sensible non abusive post...try it you may be surprised

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
ok we will agree to disagree, you think one thing i will think another...look at hillian1 post, sensible non abusive post...try it you may be surprised

That's odd. Show me what was abusive in my post. I was cross referencing the previous statement Silurian had made about our 8000 fans at Withdean. I can't understand why that is abusive. I was sticking up in fact for returning palace fans who may enjoy watching your team in better surroundings. I just think it's strange/funny that so many of you guys are winding us up about jcl/jcb's and you'll be in the same position if you ever move.

Last edited:

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
That's odd. Show me what was abusive in my post. I was cross referencing the previous statement Silurian had made about our 8000 fans at Withdean. I can't understand why that is abusive. I was sticking up in fact for returning palace fans who may enjoy watching your team in better surroundings. I just think it's strange/funny that so many of you guys are winding us up about jcl/jcb's and you'll be in the same position if you ever move.
He never said YOU were abusive, but if you look at the posts a lot are abusive....dont be so sensitive GCCM

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Where has this figure of 8000 come from ?
I see, another weed attendance slagging off !!!
BTW, no groupons last night, 48 Barnsley fans, and 3 points.
I see you had a few more empty seats, it was school night though wasnt it.

Oh, so were blaming the poor turnout from Barnsley aswell now for the quite embarrassing turnout.
So what was the attendance then?
And if this banter is getting a bit too much you could always fvckoff to your own two bob forum. If you can muster up more than 5 or 6 of you that is and take the gamble that any of them can actually read or write!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here