Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

8,000 at Palace tonight.....

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
Seriously fvcking embarrassing!!............And I'm loving every minute of it!!!!!

What a fvcking joke!!!!....Just goes to show that even with 'groupon'...........those with 'she's my' sister/mother....."I'm not really sure"!!....Can't get away from the swamp to support their.....'brother/father'!!!!

What is seriously fvcking embarrassing is this thread, if we were in a playoff place and had just won again the last thing I would be thinking about was our rivals attendance figures, some people are just obsessed I suppose.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
What is seriously fvcking embarrassing is this thread, if we were in a playoff place and had just won again the last thing I would be thinking about was our rivals attendance figures, some people are just obsessed I suppose.

But we're not allowed to talk about the playoffs here, other Palace fans come on and tell us we're deluded if we do :shrug:

860125-noddy-club-enamel-badge-1962.jpeg

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I should imagine they are jealous of our league position at the very least.

My first thoughts of this season is, "Palace are doing so much better than I thought, I am more than happy"

My second thought when I look at the table is "bloody hell Brighton, cant you bare to be in the same division as us for more than a season! as it was such good fun"!!

Seriously guys, be careful of the premishite if you get there , bigger clubs than you have totaly fxxked themselfs over, by trying to keep up with the big boys.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

As rivals as you call us, we are just concerned that with crowds dropping rapidly that you might just be heading for a third administration.
Your Board has tried every incentive to get fans back to Shithurst but they still keep staying away.

Still they may just have to sell the crown jewels sooner than you think, just to survive.

My first thoughts of this season is, "Palace are doing so much better than I thought, I am more than happy"

My second thought when I look at the table is "bloody hell Brighton, cant you bare to be in the same division as us for more than a season! as it was such good fun"!!

Seriously guys, be careful of the premishite if you get there , bigger clubs than you have totaly fxxked themselfs over, by trying to keep up with the big boys.

Good post, bearing in mind that Palace were one of the favourites for relegation before the start of the season I should hope that you are more than happy, in much the same way as I am over the fecking moon how our season has panned out so far.

I have mixed feelings over the Premiership, of course it is what we all aspire to be but chasing the dream can be dangerous and I believe that Tony and the board have already planned for this.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010

Wise words. Good post!

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Good post, bearing in mind that Palace were one of the favourites for relegation before the start of the season I should hope that you are more than happy, in much the same way as I am over the fecking moon how our season has panned out so far.

I have mixed feelings over the Premiership, of course it is what we all aspire to be but chasing the dream can be dangerous and I believe that Tony and the board have already planned for this.

because if you go up, that evening at Anfield will be repeated EVERY week as you get battered...but enjoy it wont you

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
because if you go up, that evening at Anfield will be repeated EVERY week as you get battered...but enjoy it wont you

Not sure about that.

We'd struggle against the big boys, but in much the same way that Swansea and Norwich have done, I think we'd be OK. IMO we'd pick up enough points from teams in the bottom half to survive.

We'd also have some serious money to spend, Poyet would still be there, and we'd have even more fans paying to come and watch a club on the up.

We've getting ahead of ourselves here though - I'm just delighted that the football we're watching is so bloody good - pass and move, skilfull players in a superb stadium filled by fans who fought to save their club.

And we've done it without having to resort (twice) to not being able to pay our bills. Just how embarrassing would that be?

leigull

Sep 26, 2010

What about the games in which we beat Newcastle and Sunderland this year? And the game we only narrowly lost to a full strength Liverpool at home 1-2?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here