Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

8,000 at Palace tonight.....

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
If you,re turning it into points.......3 games...two wins....6 points out of a possible 9. Or....to make it simple for you to understand.....an average of 2 points a game. More than enough to qualify for a Champions League place.

Now, until our moderators get some common sense and create an away section for the idiots and trolls like yourself....please f*** off back to your own forum.
cant you lot post without swear words or do you talk like that all the time

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
gotta give you credit for the funniest og ever...chest.knee and then bury it in your own net.....priceless !!!!
Is that Paddy McCarthy you're talking about......he gives donkeys a bad name.

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
I see, another weed attendance slagging off !!!.

Weed? Are you lost or something because last time I looked this was a Brighton forum. If we want to slag you lot off ton here hen we'll f***ing well do it. f*** me, I've never come across such insecure little nobodies in my life.

All the while we were a bit shit you lot were nowhere to be found, now we're better than you, you lot can't stand it and you're on here every day hating our success. Tough shit, you had 20 years to build a footballing dynasty whilst we languished in the bargain basement section and it turns out that you never stopped living beyond your means and have f*** all to show for it at the end except a stadium that only Pompey fans would admire.

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
cant you lot post without swear words or do you talk like that all the time

Is there more than one of you that posts with this username because some days when you troll on here you're quite the potty-mouthed homophobic twat and other times you're a 52 year old woman called Beryl who likes knitting, Lincoln biscuits and loves the way your crotch goes all fizzy when you see Alan Tichmarsh on the telly.

Jan 12, 2012
Weed? Are you lost or something because last time I looked this was a Brighton forum. If we want to slag you lot off ton here hen we'll f***ing well do it. f*** me, I've never come across such insecure little nobodies in my life.

All the while we were a bit shit you lot were nowhere to be found, now we're better than you, you lot can't stand it and you're on here every day hating our success. Tough shit, you had 20 years to build a footballing dynasty whilst we languished in the bargain basement section and it turns out that you never stopped living beyond your means and have f*** all to show for it at the end except a stadium that only Pompey fans would admire.

Hello disco boy, long time,no hear,
In the 2 games that mattered this season, you must of had an off day

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
Hello disco boy, long time,no hear,
In the 2 games that mattered this season, you must of had an off day

Not at all. You won one and drew the other. Big f***ing deal. Tell me, at Trainspotter's Club do you all decide whose turn it is to troll NSC with your illiterate insecurities? It would help us all to know which dinlow is on what shift so I can avoid the toe-curling bollocks that you write in particular.

Jan 12, 2012
Not at all. You won one and drew the other. Big f***ing deal. Tell me, at Trainspotter's Club do you all decide whose turn it is to troll NSC with your illiterate insecurities? It would help us all to know which dinlow is on what shift so I can avoid the toe-curling bollocks that you write in particular.

Im on till 3.00am if that helps, speak to you later xxx

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Im sure you have :rolleyes:
If you'd roll those eyes in the direction of a league table, I know you have no reason to but bear with me for a moment, you would see that both your sarcasm and assumption that we are as irrelevant as you are misplaced.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You've totally lost me there, can you explain in laymans terms ?

table-2012-03-21.png

Layman's terms, enjoy...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here