Average Brighton & Palace attendances by year 1921-2011:

Brighton:

http://www.european-football-statist...tnclub/bha.htm

Palace:

http://www.european-football-statist...nclub/cryp.htm

Years in sample: 84

Years Brighton have had a higher average: 17

Years Palace have had a higher average: 67

lol This is what i love about palarse fans who still keep clinging on to the past, it really makes my day.
palace.gif

stop replying then, its just a wind up..read the FACTS then, after you've finished your proper job, go home and make up some more spurious drivel to try and prove you are bigger than Palace....READ THE FACTS !!!

Marvellous FACTS.

Well done, I can't dispute that they are indeed FACTS.

What the future holds though no-one knows. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Peace be with you.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Your counting a cup game as yours, what's your highest LEAGUE attendance this season? :wave:

Averages this year...

like i said your history only started this year....'so lets forget all the bits that PROVE Palace ARE bigger than us and just choose the bits that suit us eh???'

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
lol This is what i love about palarse fans who still keep clinging on to the past, it really makes my day.
palace.gif

because you dont have a past do you, well around 13,000 of you dont (see I made allowances for you lot that did go to the Withdean), around 13,000 of your 'fans' think you only started this season

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
2011-2012- Brighton average attendance- 19985
Palace average attendance- 14972 (including STH's that don't turn up)

Championship 2011-2012

4. Brighton- 61

11. Crystal Palace- 53

FACTS

(awaits "hahahaha 1-3 mahaha you all suck cock and are plastic")

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011

Championship 2011-2012

4. Brighton- 61

11. Crystal Palace- 53

FACTS

see previous answer re history..it is more than just this season (unless you are a JCL of course)

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
because you dont have a past do you, well around 13,000 of you dont (see I made allowances for you lot that did go to the Withdean), around 13,000 of your 'fans' think you only started this season

Ha ha no because we jumped in this league from no where, you keep looking backwards into distant memories, you create your future from your future not your past

Championship 2011-2012

4. Brighton- 61

11. Crystal Palace- 53

FACTS

see previous answer re history..it is more than just this season (unless you are a JCL of course)

Can I ask a serious question of you please?

When/if CPFC2010 get the permission for the new ground, which will be 35-40k if i read it right, will you all welcome the new fans or deride them with JCL/Plastic fan comments so they think again and the hardcore 12-15k is rattling around in there?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
thats it forget the history...of course your history only started last year didnt it??

Sounds more desperation with a large helping of green eyed monster than the 'banter/wind up' you suggest. Here's a tissue for that saliva dripping off your chin.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Brighton and Palace are similar sized clubs in terms of fanbase, our average attendances have been depressed for years whilst having to travel to Gillingham and then the temporary facilities at Withdean.

At the moment we are getting good attendances becausse of the new Stadium factor and the attractive and successful football we are playing under Poyet.

Palace are getting poor attendances due to pretty poor negative football under Freidman and two seasons worth of struggling.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Can I ask a serious question of you please?

When/if CPFC2010 get the permission for the new ground, which will be 35-40k if i read it right, will you all welcome the new fans or deride them with JCL/Plastic fan comments so they think again and the hardcore 12-15k is rattling around in there?

As a Palace fan I'd welcome all comers. Our gates are a worry and we're heading in opposite directions on that front, whereas on the field we're not that far apart.

That said, there is potential with kid deals and hopefully a better ground or refurb. Our fan base has always been pretty fickle. We'll get 12,000 for Donny, 15,000 for Forest who'll bring a few and 20,000 for the Family fun day against Ipswich.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
20,000 for the Family fun day against Ipswich.

I can't WAIT to see what that involves :lolol:

Will there be a penalty shoot-out?

As a Palace fan I'd welcome all comers. Our gates are a worry and we're heading in opposite directions on that front, whereas on the field we're not that far apart.

That said, there is potential with kid deals and hopefully a better ground or refurb. Our fan base has always been pretty fickle. We'll get 12,000 for Donny, 15,000 for Forest who'll bring a few and 20,000 for the Family fun day against Ipswich.

Do you attend matches yourself?

I ask because I have been hearing some proper horror stories about the Met Police and your Stewards putting people off going by treating Palace fans like the hooligans of 20-30 years ago.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
I can't WAIT to see what that involves :lolol:

Will there be a penalty shoot-out?

A real life Eagle flapping about, a couple people in Eagle costumes flapping about and the Crystal girls flapping about.

Followed by a dire 0-0 and lots of kids crying and asking daddy to take them to Chelsea.

My 6 year old cannot wait.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
let me show you some FACTS !!!

Highest Brighton attendance this season: 21,558

Highest Palace attendance this season: 22,147

Now whilst I dont want to arugue with your FACTS but Im guessing your highest attendance was against West Ham who I know for a FACT took considerably more than the away allocation and it was virtually a home game for them.

Oh and I love Sims FACT when you trot out the 50,000 attendance then 10 or so years later its was 8000. So where did they all go?

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
A real life Eagle flapping about, a couple people in Eagle costumes flapping about and the Crystal girls flapping about.

Followed by a dire 0-0 and lots of kids crying and asking daddy to take them to Chelsea.

I admire your honesty!

:clap:

That made me chuckle, fair play.

But the joke about Chelsea must be a worry for you, they're not exactly a long way away.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Now whilst I dont want to arugue with your FACTS but Im guessing your highest attendance was against West Ham who I know for a FACT took considerably more than the away allocation and it was virtually a home game for them.

Oh and I love Sims FACT when you trot out the 50,000 attendance then 10 or so years later its was 8000. So where did they all go?

I think it was for a cup game? (Cardiff?)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here