Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2012 December 21 (end of Mayan calender) what do you think will happen?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Then I'm afraid you dont believe in reality, which sadly means you are one of the many millions who have the same negative mental issues where they subconsciously believe they our themselves the creators of there own world and any good luck or natural born talent which was laid on their plate. This is where you become not needed in the future. I hope the best for you.

So narrow-minded. You live your life with your eyes closed, with disgusting contempt for all others. Such comprehensive brain-washing to think that in presenting faith as fact that you - and you alone - are right and everyone else is wrong.

Try lithium.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Goodness me - what an interesting yet sad read.

That's what happens if you live on your own, masturbate a lot and then one dreary Sunday morning open the door to a chap asking about God - and then invite him in for a cuppa.

Bless - what a deluded, silly silly little man

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Who said its going to stop? we are entering the next stage of human evolution of the mind which is predicted to be the final stage. When this happens it will be the biggest thing in the history of mankind

Do you think DFS will still be trading?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Didn't the Mayan calendar end on that date (or revised date to Gregorian calendar) due to the fact that all the planets are going to line up on that day, so therefore they thought it would cause the world to end as we know it?

100% correct

I can't believe nobody else has picked up on this (and I humbly apologise if someone has and I've just missed it).

No, the planets will not all line up next year. On 21 Dec 2012 Mercury, Venus and Saturn will roughly line up with each other; the others will be nowhere near. 3/8 (Only three out of eight!) planets, nearly in a straight line, and you think this means something? Don't be so bloody stupid - planets all orbiting the sun at different speeds... of course there will be occasions where some of them line up!

Anyway, basic facts sorted... carry on...

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
So narrow-minded. You live your life with your eyes closed, with disgusting contempt for all others. Such comprehensive brain-washing to think that in presenting faith as fact that you - and you alone - are right and everyone else is wrong.

Try lithium.

took you that long to respond hey? oooohhhh I bet my message got to you didn't it dear boy. Well now you've been warned, count yourself lucky you've got over a year to better yourself. Its really not that big just try to be a bit kinder to people share with people and most importantly treat others the way you think you'd like to be treated. I'm sure you'll pull through, just remember this golden bit of advice.

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
If you read Nostradamus 2012 prediction, he's got it down as 'the world will end as we know it'

Does the world not end every day/hour/minute as we know it with the facts like three species of life on earth die out every single day and millions of other deep shit that goes on ?

Is that not evolution and the passing of time and just a fact that Nostradamus came up with and any idiot like me knows !

help me out here people he is winning people over

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
took you that long to respond hey? oooohhhh I bet my message got to you didn't it dear boy. Well now you've been warned, count yourself lucky you've got over a year to better yourself. Its really not that big just try to be a bit kinder to people share with people and most importantly treat others the way you think you'd like to be treated. I'm sure you'll pull through, just remember this golden bit of advice.

Nope. I missed it before. One post of your shit seems to blend into the others.

I am trying to treat you like you treat me. You are insulting my intelligence with charm-free fairy stories, you are telling me how to live my life with advice I didn't ask for and don't want, and you have a disgusting attitude to the people around you. Considering what you're dishing out, you're getting away with getting it back quite lightly.

The last person I will take a lifestyle lecture off is a 12-bore f***ed up headcase like you.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Nope. I missed it before. One post of your shit seems to blend into the others.

I am trying to treat you like you treat me. You are insulting my intelligence with charm-free fairy stories, you are telling me how to live my life with advice I didn't ask for and don't want, and you have a disgusting attitude to the people around you. Considering what you're dishing out, you're getting away with getting it back quite lightly.

The last person I will take a lifestyle lecture off is a 12-bore f***ed up headcase like you.

But it's you who's angry, not me. it's you who needs to swear with bad intent, not me. it's you who can't handle faith in spirituality not me. It's you who finds it hard to accept the world will change for the better, not me.
i'm being serious, you sound like your seriously screwed up in the head with a lack of happiness. Whats your issue other than me? Long hours at work? bills and debts? a lack of real communication? nothing to believe in? look largeone, your lost in your own head which has resulted in bitterness towards postivity. Get yourself out of this country and taste the world as faith should be to believe in the powers of this world and whats on it, not whose got it.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Did Nostradamus predicted 27th September ?

In the temple of the Gods
The prophet was smitten 3 times by a bitter enemy
The last blow struck by the unmentionable one
But the prophet arose and destroyed the enemy without compassion.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
But it's you who's angry, not me. it's you who needs to swear with bad intent, not me. it's you who can't handle faith in spirituality not me. It's you who finds it hard to accept the world will change for the better, not me.
i'm being serious, you sound like your seriously screwed up in the head with a lack of happiness. Whats your issue other than me? Long hours at work? bills and debts? a lack of real communication? nothing to believe in? look largeone, your lost in your own head which has resulted in bitterness towards postivity. Get yourself out of this country and taste the world as faith should be to believe in the powers of this world and whats on it, not whose got it.

This post from the first word to the last is smothered in hypocrisy - as are most of your posts. Your lack of self-awareness is quite startling. Your personal and mental health issues are of no interest to me, nor to others on this board. It's best all round if you keep them to yourself and sort them out elsewhere.

Did you think I wrote that post in anger? Well, evidently you did, but like so much else - you're wrong. It was a very measured post, and true in every sense. The fact that you can't see those failings within you is your issue, not mine. Yet you're trying to make it mine. You come across like it's you who is lost, confused and angry.

You can't even keep your story straight. You're the subject matter on this thread with your preaching - it's you who must justify himself, yet you turn it back on others with abuse and disdain. Seeing as you refuse to back up any of your contentions when others have politely asked and been met with contempt, I'd also say you're a fraud and a failure.

I live my life with large amounts of positivity and spirituality. Mine just comes from within, without the need of a leaning post. I just choose not to preach my value system on others. No-one asked you to inflict yours upon them, yet your innate sense of self-important arrogance has dictated that you will. As I said, it's your problem.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
This post from the first word to the last is smothered in hypocrisy - as are most of your posts. Your lack of self-awareness is quite startling. Your personal and mental health issues are of no interest to me, nor to others on this board. It's best all round if you keep them to yourself and sort them out elsewhere.

Did you think I wrote that post in anger? Well, evidently you did, but like so much else - you're wrong. It was a very measured post, and true in every sense. The fact that you can't see those failings within you is your issue, not mine. Yet you're trying to make it mine. You come across like it's you who is lost, confused and angry.

You can't even keep your story straight. You're the subject matter on this thread with your preaching - it's you who must justify himself, yet you turn it back on others with abuse and disdain. Seeing as you refuse to back up any of your contentions when others have politely asked and been met with contempt, I'd also say you're a fraud and a failure.

I live my life with large amounts of positivity and spirituality. Mine just comes from within, without the need of a leaning post. I just choose not to preach my value system on others. No-one asked you to inflict yours upon them, yet your innate sense of self-important arrogance has dictated that you will. As I said, it's your problem.

the fact you've written a response bigger than the Bible does sort of suggest your really getting effected by this. Like i said you've got around 14 to whatever months to sort your life out. 40,000 post on NSC does sort of hint where your issues may lie. Like I said the world is a great healer and for you, it would work like a house on fire. Your faith is a reflection of who you are. You believe in nothing (atm) so therefore really you are nothing. Find some life and learn from it, then i'll take your comments/books with alot more respect, but at the moment your miles behind me. Good luck with finding the light.

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
the fact you've written a response bigger than the Bible does sort of suggest your really getting effected by this. Like i said you've got around 14 to whatever months to sort your life out. 40,000 post on NSC does sort of hint where your issues may lie. Like I said the world is a great healer and for you, it would work like a house on fire. Your faith is a reflection of who you are. You believe in nothing (atm) so therefore really you are nothing. Find some life and learn from it, then i'll take your comments/books with alot more respect, but at the moment your miles behind me. Good luck with finding the light.

I've decided, Definitely Troll.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here