Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2012 December 21 (end of Mayan calender) what do you think will happen?

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Before you start an argument, know what your arguing about. Trust me it works. The world will never end you moron, it's going to effing change, how many time do I need to repeat myself!! oh and this end of world party? I'm on guestlist so i'll see you there.

you not joining your Mayan brothers then?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Why can't it change tomorrow then?

Why have the Mayans got the monopoly on this?

:cry:

You dipstick, your more blind than blind. The world is changing every second to every minute to every hour to everyday. When I say the world I don't just mean the climate or the icecaps or the pollution. I mean people, animals, governments, war, food, poverty, happiness etc. It will always change but why the Mayan date is key is probably because that will be the date when everything reaches its limit, you'll see. Now i can't promise you it will be on the 21st of december but all i will promise you is that this thread will be bounced or remembered when everything does get flipped upside down (not literally if you largeOne) because this will be happening very soon regardless of the date, mark my word.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
The Kon Tiki expedition proved that Egyptians and the South American tribes did come into contact. Papyrus boats were capable of negotiating the Atlantic ocean.

How does sailing a raft from south america to a polynesian island prove contact with the Egyptians?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
yes it does run out. FACT.

would you careto point to a source for this "fact". one that does not feature in a youtube.

the only "fact" is that the new age movement has hijacked the Mayan calander, they made no predictions about what happens on 21 Decmber (which has arguably be made to fit neatly retrospectivly), but do apparently mention dates beyond. i dont think you even know what the calander is, you just picked up a load of ideas from youtube and internet forums and have no idea about their background.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Why should anyone be scared of the world changing as we know it? it sounds very exciting to me. Nothing better than some change, whats the problem?
No problem. No ones's scared of the world changing, it's changed considerably over the centuries. But you're expecting some switch to get thrown next year and for a seismic change to happen *snaps fingers* like that, on a given day. That simply isn't going to happen.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
You dipstick, your more blind than blind. The world is changing every second to every minute to every hour to everyday. When I say the world I don't just mean the climate or the icecaps or the pollution. I mean people, animals, governments, war, food, poverty, happiness etc. It will always change but why the Mayan date is key is probably because that will be the date when everything reaches its limit, you'll see. Now i can't promise you it will be on the 21st of december but all i will promise you is that this thread will be bounced or remembered when everything does get flipped upside down (not literally if you largeOne) because this will be happening very soon regardless of the date, mark my word.

Ha, ha.

You accuse me of blindness, then go and post something based on pure blind faith. You've been had - FACT.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
No problem. No ones's scared of the world changing, it's changed considerably over the centuries. But you're expecting some switch to get thrown next year and for a seismic change to happen *snaps fingers* like that, on a given day. That simply isn't going to happen.

We're in the process of it now. By or around about that date then the change would of hit full completion. Its called human evolution.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
We're in the process of it now. By or around about that date then the change would of hit full completion. Its called human evolution.
What change will hit 'full completion'? Are you saying that on the 21st December next year (give or take a day for measuring inaccuracies) human evolution will stop?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
If you're talking about a conscious, sentient being - nope.

What's that got to do with my question - that I only believe in myself?

Then I'm afraid you dont believe in reality, which sadly means you are one of the many millions who have the same negative mental issues where they subconsciously believe they our themselves the creators of there own world and any good luck or natural born talent which was laid on their plate. This is where you become not needed in the future. I hope the best for you.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Personally how I see it, we're reaching the end of time as we know it. We'll be entering a new era where Human will have to learn to create some sort of utopia in order to maintain a civil society. For this to happen we'll have to experience collapses in Governments and Banks, a divide in the classes, a failure in education, crippling mental health and realisation of how the world has been unfairly controlled. I seriously believe the riots in London were indications of whats to come more than whats happening now. But if you read Nostradamus 2012 prediction, he's got it down as 'the world will end as we know it', this isn't a doomsday prediction but more a spiritual changing within the living creatures of this earth to finally realise it is all ours to share because there's enough resource and technology for every one of us to live like kings if we all accepted we are all one.

But hey thats just my opinion, what do you think?

END OF DAYS (Eschatology) We're all doomed!! But not before the Albion get promoted to the PREMIERSHIP

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
END OF DAYS (Eschatology) We're all doomed!! But not before the Albion get promoted to the PREMIERSHIP

The Albion will be an example of what survives. A unity of people supporting something which became more dependant on people than money. A togetherness that proves we are all one.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
still waiting for evidence supporting any "facts" relating to this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here