Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2012 December 21 (end of Mayan calender) what do you think will happen?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
See if you can find the prediction you had read, and proof it was published 5 years before the twin towers. No one has managed to do that, so it might be tricky. It's more likely that looking back you remember reading about something that seemed simillar to the terrorist attack, but as it was 5 years previous, you are probably not so clear on the detail.

I remember reading about his end of the world prophecy which was supposed to take place in 1999. This was in about 1994 ish (I was 12) and I got a book for Christmas on the unexplained or something. Anyway, one of his prophecies had something in about a new city burning and twin brothers falling or something, and the author or somebody else had taken this to mean that New York was going to be attacked or bombed or something. It was all pretty vague. But for some reason this stuck in my mind, and I clearly remember when September 11th happened thinking "f*** me, he was right!".

To prove this I will have to go and visit my dear old mother and rifle through her attic to see if the book is still there. It may take some time.

Just to be clear, I don't think the world is going to end in 2012, nor do I really believe any of this kind of stuff

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
I remember reading about his end of the world prophecy which was supposed to take place in 1999. This was in about 1994 ish (I was 12) and I got a book for Christmas on the unexplained or something. Anyway, one of his prophecies had something in about a new city burning and twin brothers falling or something, and the author or somebody else had taken this to mean that New York was going to be attacked or bombed or something. It was all pretty vague. But for some reason this stuck in my mind, and I clearly remember when September 11th happened thinking "f*** me, he was right!".

To prove this I will have to go and visit my dear old mother and rifle through her attic to see if the book is still there. It may take some time.

Just to be clear, I don't think the world is going to end in 2012, nor do I really believe any of this kind of stuff

Believe it when you see it.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Cant believe Brunswick hasn't hit this thread yet.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
one problem with have in todays world is we have the greatest means of communication yet we communicate so little.

To be frank old fruit I think if this thread is typically what happens when you communicate we're better of living in silence. however it put some perspective around the guff you've been serving up.

If you are that desperate to communicate - or just be heard - then it's no surprise you are providing people with what is, a load of utter tripe.

Perhaps if you opened the curtains, pulled up the crusty unwashed pair of undercrackers and moved away from the computer you may find some other interests other than proving to others that you are in fact, bereft of any individual thought or idea.

It's amusing, tragic and predicatable - I look forward to reading next years installment of banal crud about the world ending in 2109, The Queen being shot by the FBI or Moira Stewart being uncovered as an agent for Mossad.

As someone said earlier - gullible cretin.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Human will have to learn to create some sort of utopia in order to maintain a civil society.

How can you maintain something that doesn't exist?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
To be frank old fruit I think if this thread is typically what happens when you communicate we're better of living in silence. however it put some perspective around the guff you've been serving up.

If you are that desperate to communicate - or just be heard - then it's no surprise you are providing people with what is, a load of utter tripe.

Perhaps if you opened the curtains, pulled up the crusty unwashed pair of undercrackers and moved away from the computer you may find some other interests other than proving to others that you are in fact, bereft of any individual thought or idea.

It's amusing, tragic and predicatable - I look forward to reading next years installment of banal crud about the world ending in 2109, The Queen being shot by the FBI or Moira Stewart being uncovered as an agent for Mossad.

As someone said earlier - gullible cretin.

Gullible to what? Spiritual Enlightenment?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here